• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb/wtt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokey7

jack of a lot ace of a few
Reaction score
My saw is missing the chain so i got the numbers off the bar. 160 d076 oregon 20" bar i think i want 3/8 .050 gauge 70 or 72 dl
I dont know if a low profile will work i have never liked them. this is for a echo 452vl. I like carlton semi chisle but will use oregon as long as its a non safety chain. I would love to find out the right combo for the proper chain and length. Btw i know nothing about skip cutter chains and probably dont want one. Thank you all

I understand that I was I guess more looking for information on what chain I need rather than really buying them unless I was able to find a good deal with shipping includedbecause without the chain I can't count Drive links or know whether or not a low pro would work better than a standard there was a lot of variables I am unsure of. it has an Oregon bar on it part number says its 20 inch the dealer says it could be at 70 or 72 dl. does anybody know off the top of their head what a echo 452 VL with an Oregon 20 inch bar would use chain wise I dunno its a 50 gauge sposed to be 3/8 for the sprocket

Latest posts

Back