xmas cards

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeman75

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Do any of you send out Xmas cards to customers and what kind of response do you get?

I send out X-mas cards to re-peat customers,big money jobs and those people that just say "to do it" and never ask how much.

I thought it would be a good idea. Most of my work comes from past customers and referrals. A little time and money will go a long ways I think.

I know my dad always did it when worked for him as a Ag mechanic back in Iowa but that might be just an Iowa thing. They seems to be overly friendly.
I think it is good because you get an opportunity to show your customers how much you appreciate them. But I guess you could just send your customers a post card right after you finish the job.
Jared

I really do appreciate the work and want repeat business and referrals

I used to send them out each year, along with a nice calendar. No more. The return on my investment was poor to zilch. Go ahead and see if they work for you. I even printed up 10% Off coupons to enclose. It was a waste of time, for the most part.

I send out cards to just about all of my clients and business contacts. The ones who don't pay don't get cards though. As far as ROI goes... slim to none, but the people I send cards to keep calling me back.

Every customer of ours gets one. Postage is a killer but we make it back 1000 fold.

Back