Yalls opinion on a 26 ton brave Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dahmower

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I ran across a brave 26 ton Splitter yesterday it's about 10 yrs old the guy that owned it said he only used it for 2 seasons and its been in the garage since!!
I drug it hope for 300.00 .

Been looking for that kind of deal myself. If it is what he said it is, then a carb clean, and a few other maintenance items, and you should be ready to go.

I ran across a brave 26 ton Splitter yesterday it's about 10 yrs old the guy that owned it said he only used it for 2 seasons and its been in the garage since!!
I drug it hope for 300.00 .

That's a great find. It's value is almost 3X's what you paid. Now clean it out and put her to work!:D

Sorry I'm a bit late to this, been running that splitter since 2003 and the B&S 8HP motor still starts on the 1st or 2nd pull.

Anyway, get the SN and check Brave's website. There was a recall on some of those cylinders and you'll probably want to make sure yours is not one of the affected units. If it is on the list, contact Brave as maybe the PO had it fixed.

PM me if you have any questions and enjoy that great deal you got.

Kick-A$$ deal! My neighbor has a Brave 27T that is a great machine. Brave is made by Iron & Oak which is one of the better manufacturers, for sure.

Buy it

I would have to say buy it , I can never fined a deal like that , if you do buy it we need pictures.

TEDMI.

Back