Yet Another "What's On The Bench?" Thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have chickens and pigs. No complaints (yet...). Chicken poop don't smell bad unless you're close up, and it's wet.
Pigs are the cleanest animal you'll ever own. They'll **** and pee in one corner and bed in another.

I've got some great neighbors. Between them and us we own both sides of the road, and all the way around the end. We all get along like family, and help one another out in everything.
That means a bunch!!!! Not surprised,,, Gotta Jonsered 330 and A stihl MS 660 waiting on parts!!!! The 660 started out thinking the wood tick got lucky & it just had a bent crankshaft and a few other outside parts, top handle, clutch cover, starter recoil,,, as I got the cases split I quickly realized it is gonna need a new set of Crankcases (ouch!!!!!)

2001 Jetta parts, seized wipers on the bench and it needs a oil change,,,
But its 32c here so might decide to got to the beach with my bottled Miller friends instead,,,, :givebeer:
Being retired means you can put stuff off, for a bit,, :ices_rofl:

Husky 385XP, Stihl 025, Stihl 026, Stihl 026, Log Splitter Design, Stihl HS 85

Most of it is waiting until I can finish my surveillance install.

I have a third 07S on the bench. I already have one that's a fully restored shelf queen, and one that's a rebuilt GTG runner. The GTG runner had a handle that was a full wrap hacked off with a hacksaw to make a 1/2 wrap. I've been watching for a good 1/2 wrap handle for several years. I've not seen one. I bought this 3rd complete saw simply for it's good handle. I swapped handles and am now going through the saw before re-selling it. I've got it running with good compression. I'm now waiting for a carb kit and fuel line to finish it off.

None of this third one yet. I'll have to get them all together for a group pic. Here are my two keepers.

I have no finished pics of my shelf queen. It's almost finished here.
IMG_4474-M.jpg

IMG_4493-M.jpg

Here's my GTG runner that needed a good handle.
IMG_3463-M.jpg

IMG_3461-M.jpg

Here's the thing I most love about these old saws. I'm not aware of another model quite like it...not to mention that it's a 75cc top handle saw! How cool is that?!!!
IMG_3468-M.jpg

Back