You guys were right.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't you get that bar last year? do you keep it just for show time? does that saw sit on that table regularly? PSP? :laugh:
Lol i do have another one of those bars, that bar is about 6 months old and has been used but not much...no the saw doesn't sit on the table at all but it might start sitting on that white mantle in the background with the kids pictures on it.[emoji1]

Lol i do have another one of those bars, that bar is about 6 months old and has been used but not much...no the saw doesn't sit on the table at all but it might start sitting on that white mantle in the background with the kids pictures on it.[emoji1]

Make sure to have it on a pedestal when you place it on said Mantle. So you don't scratch the saw.

Make sure to have it on a pedestal when you place it on said Mantle. So you don't scratch the saw.

with mine i like to just use that purple silk that comes with my gift packs of crown royal. staple that to an old pillow and you got the perfect scratch resistant pedestal. all my saws are on those setup on display in the living room. :D

with mine i like to just use that purple silk that comes with my gift packs of crown royal. staple that to an old pillow and you got the perfect scratch resistant pedestal. all my saws are on those setup on display in the living room. :D

By "display" do you mean on top of the working television that is stacked on top of the dead 1970's console T.V.?

I am not allowed to put saws on the kitchen table or in the dishwasher :(
My wife would shoot me....it would go like this

Her: get that dirty thing off the table!!
Me: honey its brand new its clean
Her: i don't care, get it outside now
Me: yes dear

Same thing with my boots.

Her: get your dirty work boots off in the house
Me: they're new i just took em outta the box
Her: they're still boots
Me: ok whatever
[emoji23]

+1

The only caveat is when my wife is gone for the day, and I have run some recoil, clutch, and top covers through the dishwasher. Allegedly.
I catch enough hell for all the saw dust that gets in the washer and in the lint trap for the dryer from my pockets I couldn't imagine her finding it in the dishwasher:laugh:
Those are giant brass balls u'r sporting Mr. Hippie. I am required to prewash my work clothes outside before they are allowed in the washing machine. I frequently curse my uncanny ability to perfectly sharpen chains, as the giant chips get everywhere. If'n I was like allay'all (except Chris, as we're basically clones), the fine powdery sawdust my saws made would easily wash out

Those are giant brass balls u'r sporting Mr. Hippie. I am required to prewash my work clothes outside before they are allowed in the washing machine. I frequently curse my uncanny ability to perfectly sharpen chains, as the giant chips get everywhere. If'n I was like allay'all (except Chris, as we're basically clones), the fine powdery sawdust my saws made would easily wash out

Jon...hockey bags are also stopped at the door and sanitized before entering the house

Sound just like my house, "take the boots & shirt off out side, and the pants off in the garage"!

But she gets real mad when I ask "why do you clean all the time if there is nothing to pick up", ya see, I'm kinda helping her!
Compressed air with a blowgun does a good job of chip /dust removal ,pocket cleaning etc ,gets most of it ,if you want to look like a ball of sawdust ,mill some cedar in the rain ;)

Latest posts

Back