You guys were right.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That goes without saying. Hockey bags are disgusting!
My older kids played on a travel team last year which had "vinyl" almost airtight bags. Absolutely horrific smelling after a 4-game weekend tournament. Worse 'cause u'r living out of a hotel room:confused:

I was a forward but did play some on the point on PP's
In addition to being ruggedly handsome, you must be young. I was out of serious hockey long before somebody thought up 4 forwards on the PP.
Much like my position in baseball was "warm up the right fielder", after I failed at puberty, my hockey position was "undersized D" :cry:

In addition to being ruggedly handsome, you must be young. I was out of serious hockey long before somebody thought up 4 forwards on the PP.
Much like my position in baseball was "warm up the right fielder", after I failed at puberty, my hockey position was "undersized D" :cry:

That's very difficult to believe after seeing your avatar picture.

What is this "hockey" of which you all are speaking? Never heard of it. In California we have baseball, football, and basketball... and the real nerds play soccer. And track.
I'm curious what soccer is? Ohio only has the real sports...baseball, basketball, football, and wrestling

What is this "hockey" of which you all are speaking? Never heard of it. In California we have baseball, football, and basketball... and the real nerds play soccer. And track.
Here's something nuts, SoCal is producing an amazing amount of the nations hockey talent right now. Hockey is kinda like baseball, but stuff happens. Kinda like basketball, but people try hard the whole game, and don't lie on the ground for no reason.

i'm canuckistanian and i hate hockey. heck i just hate sports. i mean i'll play them and enjoy it but **** the guys who do it for a living. i support the guys like everyone of you that keep the world turning. to hell with the guys getting paid millions to do **** all.

If I'm going to watch a sport, it's probably going to be rally racing or hockey, but I'm with westcoaster90.. these arses get paid way too much for what they do... And HuskStihl.. they rarely try hard for a full game.. especially in the NHL

Of course hockey isnt the only sport where the guys get paid far too much.. NBA, NFL etc are all the same.. and don't get me started on golf.. it's like watching flies f***

I have participated in most sports, except Soccer & Hockey.

Went to school at RIT (Rochester). Coach Caughlin (of Giants fame) was the football coach there, it was his first gig, and perhaps not his best. (I was on the wrestling team)

The school has since grown from about 5,000 students to 20,000.

They always had an ice rink and hockey team, and still do, but they not longer have a football team! Imagine, the place where Coach Caughlin got his historic start no longer has a football team!!!! You can't make this stuff up.

Here's something nuts, SoCal is producing an amazing amount of the nations hockey talent right now. Hockey is kinda like baseball, but stuff happens. Kinda like basketball, but people try hard the whole game, and don't lie on the ground for no reason.
Agreed. Basketball player jams his finger and is out a week, a hockey player takes a 100mph 3oz piece of frozen rubber off the mouth and misses 1 shift.[emoji1]

I do wish I had one, I will have to put it on my list (does it go before or after a light wt bar?).

There are numerous times that I wish I had one, but instead I got the splitter, ATV, CAD, generator, etc.

I bought my little 3 gallon pancake compressor as a combo with a finish nailer set up some years ago from Home Depot. I believe it was around $200.

I bought my little 3 gallon pancake compressor as a combo with a finish nailer set up some years ago from Home Depot. I believe it was around $200.
I got a little $150 one. Makes getting blades off my flex wing finish mower much more better

Latest posts

Back