You guys were right.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice.

When I bought mine it was for the fact that it came with a complete finish nailing set. You see, I was making improvements to our first home in the Sierra Nevada foothills, and I had hung crown moulding by hand in the family room.......ugh!

Well The Warden wanted me to hang more crown, update the baseboard, and put up some chair rail in the dining area. So my immediate thought was "F that noise", but then I realized that this gave me an excuse to buy tools. Hence the compressor, nailer, compound miter saw, table saw, orbital sander, etc.

This is much the same way that I bought my first chainsaw, necessity. Move to the foothills, buy a house with huge Oak trees on the lot, and have large branches come down in the Winter. Instant excuse.

This is much the same way that I bought my first chainsaw, necessity. Move to the foothills, buy a house with huge Oak trees on the lot, and have large branches come down in the Winter. Instant excuse.
And obviously all those bars are for the wide variety of branch diameters. I understand completely! ;)

i have bought so many tools i dont even need excuses anymore....she just asks if i already have one....as long as the answer is no im good....if i say yes i better have a reason for needing another one

i'm canuckistanian and i hate hockey. heck i just hate sports. i mean i'll play them and enjoy it but **** the guys who do it for a living. i support the guys like everyone of you that keep the world turning. to hell with the guys getting paid millions to do **** all.

I agree wholeheartedly, actors and pro athletes get paid far too much money.

You wanna see athletes that really low their sport? Look at wrestling, no money, no fame, just a love for the sport.

(Notice I said wrestling not wrastlin')

I got one like this, in exchange for doing some carpentry work... It does everything I need it to do. I also have a couple of portable ones for smaller jobs.
image.jpg

So Chris, all the cheap ones go to only 100 psi when my bike needs 120, figured!
I'm doing some guessing- road bike, 23c or smaller?
I don't even bother using my compressor. Just a floor pump. It's such a small volume, and by the time I've put on a valve adaptor to go from presta to schraeder I can pump it up with the floor pump.

Best thing ever for tubeless installs on mtb though.

Yea, I have a Trek Madone 7 with the A3 D3 carbon wheels, nice bike. The new 11 speed cog is great. I do use a hand pump, but was just joking with him. Seems if I do get a compressor, I would want one that is capable of inflating them.

The Mountain Bike is the Trek EX-8, but I don't use it as much as the road bike.

I was starting to do some nice rides, then the weather has been so much rain &/or Thunder lately it has been hard to get out. The only nice days are the ones I have scheduled to cut wood, which I can not complain about.

Oh well, at least I have not had to water the garden!

Do you ride?

That's the reason I bought mine, friggin mower blades nuts, 15/16", really, couldn't just make them 3/4 or 1", makes it much easier to swap blades out!!
15/16 is standard for a 5/8 bolt. It is also a good fit for the 16mm metric bolts. Very common fastener for the size stuff I deal with. Get a double ended box wrench. The often have some good length and have a one inch on the other end.

Ohio only has the real sports...wrestling

You are talking about real wrestling I hope...

warrior4.jpg

Latest posts

Back