You know its bad when there are logs from a prune job.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, and we cleared that up back then I thought. It was more in the context of a person who couldn't climb saying that. See, I can climb... and I can help... so i can say anything I want.
who said I couldn't or wouldn't climb, I climbed one the other day and even helped chip the brush and rake....

That lac balsam stuff is definitely one of those things worthy of a place in the chip truck glove box.

Not to derail (but sinse it is a dan thread), but how you making out with the torn meniscus surgery dano? My mom just got diagnosed with the same thing. She's gonna be going under the knife herself pretty soon.

That lac balsam stuff is definitely one of those things worthy of a place in the chip truck glove box.

Not to derail (but sinse it is a dan thread), but how you making out with the torn meniscus surgery dano? My mom just got diagnosed with the same thing. She's gonna be going under the knife herself pretty soon.

I am getting along OK. Still some tenderness, numbness and soreness but not as bad as before.

Latest posts

Back