You're a Pro...but what have you never done/tried???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never made a face cut yet.
I just do rip cuts

Are you serious!!!!! Please tell me NO!

I hung a little 8' trampoline at about 40' in a red oak in my backyard and HAD my lady up there, candles,blankets, pillows... got up there at twilight...

HAD her in the bucket too... no place to run up there, though she got so primal she tried to crawl out.. nothing a handful of hair didn't fix...

Are you serious!!!!! Please tell me NO!

I hung a little 8' trampoline at about 40' in a red oak in my backyard and HAD my lady up there, candles,blankets, pillows... got up there at twilight...

HAD her in the bucket too... no place to run up there, though she got so primal she tried to crawl out.. nothing a handful of hair didn't fix...

yes senor murphy it is a joke

I've always wanted to have my picture with some part of my body sticking out the top of a tree , I mean just to have my arm higher then the highest point of a tree , just never been able to get through the crown !

No sex yet and I havent taken a **** while up in a tree yet....wet farts don't count in my book. If I was gonna fell a big redwood I would have to do it with a misery whip. Got to go see them before I kick the bucket. Mooned the Mrs. while up in a tree, we still chuckle about that one. Never climbed in just my saddle and boots, never been that drunk yet.....

This thread took a turn for the weird. Not sure about the rest of yous but the last thing I want to do when I get home is read a bunch of sex stories from some online tree weirdos.

Let's see...never ran a crane, never flew a 75 foot bucket, never footlocked ( OMG! ), never drove a truck over 33K, never climbed with anything less than a 200/201, I'm sure there's more but I ain't really feeling this deal now.

Back