Zama RB 12 / RB 1 k 84 Carburetor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butch1957

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
On this type of carburetor ( off of an Echo Trimmer ) there is no adjustment. Does anyone know the steps in rebuilding this type of carburetor ?

Any help / input will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks.

The unit runs be lacks power. The screen in the muffler is clean and the spark plug is new. The screen in the carby is new. Just lacks power like something is restricting the power.

Any suggestions ?

This unit has 110 psi on third pull. Just does not have any power when it runs. Like something is restricting it.

Last edited:
Zama RB ( Rotary ) Carburetor

This unit seems to start up right away but has no power while running rough.

Any input ?

Please.

RB K-84 on an echo trimmer is fully adjustable. Low speed is down the center of the barrel. Hi speed is between the two fuel fittings. Both have small plastic caps over the adjustment screws.

It would be kind of polite to read and respond to my thread/question....

That would kind of narrow down his problem area.........

But advising a guy how to adjust out a running problem is a bad thing, as it just compensates for a problem that needs fixed and can burn up a two cycle unit.............

Eventually.......

Zama RB Rotary Carburetor

WHen i close the partially close the chock it seems to smoothe out. I do see the rubber cap in a brass looking nipple and is there an adjustment screw inside? How does the cap come off and how about the brass tube looking nozzle?

Where is the idle adj screw located ?

I appreciate all of your input Fish.

SOrry for the delay yesterday.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back