562xp seized under warranty need dealer help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, my part of the PNW is not a good place to own a Husky. But, I'd rather send my saw to Terry than try to deal with the ego's at the dealers around here. Plus the AT saws work really well most of the time. And the manufacturers are trying as hard as they can to make it so you can't turn those screws yourself anyway. I just tried to get the tool to adjust the H and L screws on my Stihl blower the other day. The dealer said it was illegal to sell me one!
What are you talking about we have tons of Husky pro dealers in this area, Madsens and woods are both in Washington, Madsens is in Chehalis and woods is in Sedro and Longview both are pro shops both service the auto tunes. I've purchase from both as a professional faller.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

What are you talking about we have tons of Husky pro dealers in this area, Madsens and woods are both in Washington, Madsens is in Chehalis and woods is in Sedro and Longview both are pro shops both service the auto tunes. I've purchase from both as a professional faller.

I'm just saying where I live. Chehalis is 120 miles from me and Sedro Woolley is 90 miles and a ferry ride.

How far is Walker in BC from you?

I'm not sure. I live on Bainbridge Island, WA. Anyway Terry from Wicked Work Saw in Tennessee helped me out with the repair. It's actually cheaper to send the saw to him than for me to drive to one of the good dealers around me. I like having someone I can trust do the work and Terry seems like a real good guy.

The drive to Madsens is worth it. Make a day out of it and have lunch across the street at Lupe's Hot Tamales if you like Mexican food. Madsen's defines a quality professional shop.

I've had the saw back for a week now, but only run one tank of gas through it. It seems like it has better throttle response and is already stronger than before even though it is not broken in. It also has a deeper exhaust note and starts warm without using the fast idle, which may be the best part. Thanks to Terry at Wicked Work Saw for getting it back together.

PS: Terry, I found the felling spikes.

Congrats they are great saws I've had great luck with mine enjoy and yell if you need any help in the future.

might consider Better Business Bureau and small claims court (if you've got the filing fee and some time). if'n I was rich i'd make life miserable for that poor excuse of a dealer. no telling how many people they've stuck it to.

Did they mail you your $50 back yet?
No, and I don't think they will. If I had more time I'd pursue it. All I can really do is warn others. I think their business practices and customer service will eventually put them out of business. At least I hope they will.

If you live in Washington please don't patronize Small Engine Clinic. Thanks.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Glad to hear that you made out well with your saw! This is what it is all about. Members helping members! This is a forum at its best right here. Awesome that a fellow member stepped up and took care of it the way it should have been done in the beginning. The fact that Terry is a dealer is just icing on the cake!
Just remember, the squeaky wheel gets the oil. I would personally write a letter or Email to Husqvarna USA and advise them of the situation and demand that the dealer mail you a check back for the $50. They misdiagnosed the issue with the saw. An error on their part. Just plain wrong. Almost criminal, but you can't charge someone for stupidity.
In any event, glad to hear that you are back and running. Enjoy your saw.

Latest posts

Back