Ahhhh my new luv has finally arrived...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahung1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
After my 4-5 week backorder my new 346xp has arrived. I had posted a thread a couple of months ago when I was debating between the 359 and 357xp. I was going to sell my Husky 51 and Promac 700 and just have one saw but have decided against that now and have decided to just part with the 51. The 346xp is wearing a 18" bar and a WoodlandPro 20RC chain and the Promac 700 is wearing a 20" bar (I know she's beat :dizzy:) and a WoodlandPro 30SC chain. Ran her Sunday for the first time and sweet :censored: I love the range and surprising power for such a small/light saw. Just put a brand new chian brake cover, oil cover, starter cover/assembly, sprocket/drum/clutch on the Promac. Trying to get her back to primo condition as this was my dad's saw until he passed in 99' and he took great care of it. I think this is a pretty good two saw plan, what do ya think? Sorry for the book, just wanted to share my new luv with ya all! :cheers: Don

Well congrats on the new saw. That's one awesome score you have there. As for you PM 700. It sure looks a lot better than mine does. Mines dirty, grimy and missing half the paint. The full wrap for it, well it's been pieced back together. Even have part of a stop sign in there somewhere.

PC190348.jpg

PC190349.jpg

Latest posts

Back