Ain't it cute! MS150TC

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before you could do that, you'd have to find a 3/8 Picco sprocket kit for it. They are not available in the US. Besides, it's only a 23cc saw. They do run amazingly well for what they are though.

How much do they cost if you could get one ??

Yes, and how could one get one's hands on one???

Hello everyone! To anyone that wants a ⅜ Lo pro sprockets for the ms150tc I can get them and ship to your door. I'm in Australia and work at Stihl. I got one of these saw a few weeks ago. Been running it stock doing a mm today and advance timing later this week. Then I'll be doing the change to a 12" bar with ⅜ lp
Pictures of the muffler mod :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Has anyone made any direct comparisons between the MS150 and MS151, both stock and with muffler mod/ignition timing advance? Does the 151 really have a 10% increase in power and a 15% increase in torque, as advertised by Stihl?

My ported 151 has been a dog lately. Maybe it needs a carb. Filter's clean, high adjustment is turned all the way in without over torqueing it. Never ran it without being ported so no comparison to my other 150's that had basic mods...likely by you. When it was running good it was noticeably better tho.

Latest posts

Back