Alittle Stihl vacation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husky 1 piece filter.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Woodie speaking of vibration

After supper ole chap I shall roll the mighty 372 and the awesome 441 on their sides and show you who has the vib system baby. I will show you as well why I say one is built like a tank and one is built like a tin can, da pictures do not ly.

See if you can pull that boat up off the ocean floor, your gonna need it to haul all the crow I'm about to feed you,LOLOLOLOL

attachment.php

Oh look Jonsered's one piece filter.

Now thall Let me tell ya, I have used this saw all summer and have cut well over 80 face cords of firewood and never cleaned this filter once.

Maybe Stihl needed to put a two piece filter on there saw for a reason.
But you will never know if ya don't break that saw in and use it more. LOL

Hehehe

Look at em boys, their tossing in all those silly pics to hide their sorrow along with the agony of DEFEAT,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Pictures Thall could not show

Here we Have Stihl's R&D Team trying to figure out how Husky got a cat in the Muffler.

attachment.php

Best Sthil could do is cat in a glass.

Ut oh

Looks like I found some saw pics of two saws laying on their sides, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, wink!!

Here we Have Stihl's R&D Team trying to figure out how Husky got a cat in the Muffler.

attachment.php

Best Sthil could do is cat in a glass.

I bet Stihl fired that kitty and he was hired by Husky to design their vib system on my 372,LOLOL, it sure looks might weak compared to my mighty 441,hahahahaha

Back