Amsoil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry!

After rereading my last post, I had a serious guilt pang.

I wish to apologize to all of the Amsoil/Synthetic fans.

I did not want to classify all of you as "pathetic" losers,
as that would be unfair. This is a family forum, and we can all
agree to drop the label "pathetic"!

Gentlemen, start your engines!

It has been a boring summer, don't you all agree?

My legal council, has also advised me to distance myself from the
word "poor", as this may stir up the forum rabble from Ark.
and Mich.

My lawyer is from Canada, which might acount for my serving
3-5 years for that traffic violation.
But I am digressing even further....

Mx2t

Well bought a bottle of mobil mx2t yesterday at autozone. Going to switch over sence all you guys recommend it.I like mobil products any how. Just wasn`t aware they made two-cycle oil.

50:1 isn't necessarily a bad thing.If you have 50 women to one man,that may be a good thing.
Later
Dan

Hey Fish, I recall being a pathetic loser in 1981, I was on a tree spacing crew in B.C., when one of the cutters was an Amsoil distributer ( pyramid thing).
Anyway, we all changed over to Amsoil, and within the day we had at least 5 puffed saws, major lean seizures. Bye, bye 266's.
Although we tinkered with the H screw alot then, I dont think the 3 parts per million ratio was enough lubrifucation.
If it wasnt for lube, none of us would be here.
John

i caught this thread late & no time to read all . But i do have some amsoil i will let go cheap. been sitting on the shelf 4 a while. I hve 2 cycle & fuel filters. We ran it for a long time w/no problem.

I am not a chemical E, or a petroleum engineer, but after talking
to KD, I think that plating and molecular consistency work hand
in hand. Engineered oil offers both, and, given what we are all
trying to accomplish, ( long life and speed ), why wouldn't you
run anything but Amsoil? Ben? I love Amsoil, I wouldn't run
anything more than 200:1, just to show that my lawn-boy can
take it.

dan ,50-1 in women. man we even have the same fantasys.. watch it man ,them dam dreams mite kill u one day.
when they start trying to get me to sign for more and more life insurance,,
while they keep picking up the pace.. no. i gets a little suspicious ,even in my dreams.not to worrytho red can handle all 50 with one whack upside my head.
u ever wake up ,and know somebody done slapped the crap out u . and u know better than to ask why. least she aint got no bobbit.

Sorry Ben, it was meant tongue-in-cheek, I am a recent convert
to K2, and have had nothing but good luck with Mobil1 and their
Delvac products, I assume the MX2T is another great product
otherwise it wouldn't be in their lineup. I have no experience with
Amsoil products, just had too many people, friend or friend of a
friend, tell me how this stuff is going to save me from all the oil
evils. They are always quick to tell me that what I am using is
wrong, that alone is enough to make me run for the hills.

Later on

clearwater, You know what I find ironic? its the fact the pinheaded zealots that peddle amsoil decry mobil 1 as being inferior. What they dont know is that amsoil buys their base oils from Mobil. Amsoil actually doesnt produce any oil on there own they just blend from others components using the more additives is better train of thought. This is really a poor way to amke two cycle oils.

clearwater, You know what I find ironic? its the fact the pinheaded zealots that peddle amsoil decry mobil 1 as being inferior. What they dont know is that amsoil buys their base oils from Mobil. Amsoil actually doesnt produce any oil on there own they just blend from others components using the more additives is better train of thought. This is really a poor way to make two cycle oils.

Latest posts

Back