Anyone hear from indian springs?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to go here, but since it's already being hinted at by some of you guys.....................

If anyone knows his real name, you could try to google it and the town. If there was anything in a local paper..............

He is still kicking. On a hunch from some of his previous posts, I ran down to where I thought he lived and ended up having about an hour and half talk with him. In mid may Doug had chest pains and went to the doctor. He had 95% blockage on three arteries and was sent in for surgery where they found problems with his bladder and prostate. After surgery for these problems first and giving him little time to stabilize he had a triple bypass. His computer had problems and he was mainly trying to recover and hadn't had much of a chance to do anything. He said his wife just got a new laptop and he should be back in here in a couple of days he hopes.

He is still kicking. On a hunch from some of his previous posts, I ran down to where I thought he lived and ended up having about an hour and half talk with him. In mid may Doug had chest pains and went to the doctor. He had 95% blockage on three arteries and was sent in for surgery where they found problems with his bladder and prostate. After surgery for these problems first and giving him little time to stabilize he had a triple bypass. His computer had problems and he was mainly trying to recover and hadn't had much of a chance to do anything. He said his wife just got a new laptop and he should be back in here in a couple of days he hopes.

Thank you!

Yayy ! :msp_smile:
Thanks for the info !
I really look forward to seeing him back.

Glad to hear he's still kickin' cant wait to read some of his posts!

Thanks and some much deserved rep for doing the detective work!:rock:

Now thats great info. Tell him when you see him to answer his P.M. I gotta a house about half built down by Jane he needs to look at, sides that may need some hay cut. Not this year but pretty soon.

:rock:

That's REALLY great news!

I wonder if he knows how much he is missed, and how many folks were worried about him? :)

Back