Best saw builders for high performance pro work saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say the best saw builder is probably bussy porting saws and doesn't have time to spend hours on AS.

. I think you are right Nate!! I haven't
seen Mr. on here in long time.

What were we talking about lap dogs the other day. They cant post on others sites or even speak to other people or they will be cut off of race chains, saws and help. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Oh if you still dont know who I am talking about just PM to find out who the thief is too.

I'd walk away so quick from a Narcissistic personality disorder person so quick it would make your head swim. :msp_thumbup:

Symptoms of this disorder include[1]:

Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals
Exaggerating their own importance, achievements, and talents
Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
Becoming jealous easily
Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
Being obsessed with oneself
Pursuing mainly selfish goals
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Becoming easily hurt and rejected
Setting goals that are unrealistic
Wanting "the best" of everything
Appearing unemotional

In addition to these symptoms, the person may also display dominance, arrogance, show superiority, and seek power.[6] The symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence; differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others. Yet, they have a fragile self-esteem and cannot handle criticism, and will often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. It is this sadistic tendency that is characteristic of narcissism as opposed to other psychological conditions affecting level of self-worth.[7]

Last edited:
. I think you are right Nate!! I haven't
seen Mr. on here in long time.

Not what I was talking about. You don't think that ther's guys out there porting saws in the world who aren't caught up in all this internet BS.

Not what I was talking about. You don't think that ther's guys out there porting saws in the world who aren't caught up in all this internet BS.

Somewhere there probably is someone who
is building saws. That are fast. I see where
you are coming from.

saws to be modded

mastermind, blsnelling, tlandrum, tree monkey, stumpy customs, tree slinger, and others that dont advertise. tell us the model you are interested in having ported- that may sway our recommendation.

088, 066, 372xpw:blob2:

When you get a motor scooter, send it to Full Moon, 044 Treeslinger, Echo pm for my addy.

Sorry I left some out.

Treemonkey sure makes those 066s run good too. Terry for the xpw. Randy would do a good job on the 088 I'm sure. Randy and Terry are driving distance for me so those are who I would pick.

Treemonkey sure makes those 066s run good too. Terry for the xpw. Randy would do a good job on the 088 I'm sure. Randy and Terry are driving distance for me so those are who I would pick.

TM's 066 064 is one of the strongest I've run.

TM to my knowledge does a pretty good job on all stihl saws.

You guys in TN have a few good builders including terry, randy, and ricky.

First, this thread has been far more civilized than I thought it was going to be from the outset. In my line of work, the competitors would have gotten nasty and personal by page 2, so "good on ya mates!"

Now for the unavoidable stoopid noob question. Why no dynometers? Seems like it would be invaluable for figuring out what works and what doesn't.

First, this thread has been far more civilized than I thought it was going to be from the outset. In my line of work, the competitors would have gotten nasty and personal by page 2, so "good on ya mates!"

Now for the unavoidable stoopid noob question. Why no dynometers? Seems like it would be invaluable for figuring out what works and what doesn't.

I don't think you could build an accurate dyno that small. Certainly not a water brake anyway.
You might have a shot with a mag brake running a rotating stator.

Surely this guy is a member here.

[video=youtube;1SlpLPpo8zg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SlpLPpo8zg[/video]

brian is a member here but got tired of all the stupid pissing matches. hes doing other things now but id say still builds a few saws.

Last edited:
Back