biggest 2100CD ON EARTH

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Brad I see one kinda like that every time Im out in the shop......:) :)

Last edited:
Just catching up on my AS fix when I spied this thread and thought I'd share this pic of Romeo with his newest creation.

I found it while googling "Romeo" and "crazy big saw".

Notice that the saw is bigger than it looks in the other pics.
And who knew he was a lefty?
What is that... a 72" bar?
Did you make up that custom chain up for him Red?

attachment.php

KABOOOOM!!!!

It was really fast for a while though.:cry:

Rod busted, shatered crank case and oil tank. Back to the ol drawing board, at least I have the parts to do another one up.

Wow! I'm sorry to hear that. I guess you don't ever know where the edge is if you don't push it. That's a lot of work to just go up in smoke though.

Did you get any video of it cutting?

No vid, I was still playing with the new toy. As far as the edge, it was a few turns back.

Well the autopsy is complete. The crank survived, the cylinder survived without a mark (those two parts have the most machine work done). The rod just sort of seperated at the small end and took a straight shot through the case and oil tank, I was just sure it would have been the big end, I never thought about beefing the little side up.

I do have everything I need to give it another shot, though I will be cutting it close for the race in two weeks. The worst part is that SOB was REALLY cutting good. Now I know what a heart attack feels like.

I am gonna go cry in my beer now:cheers:

I am gonna go cry in my beer now:cheers:[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear the bad news, I was really exited about this beast. Don't water your beer down too much, it weakens it's curative abilities.

Latest posts

Back