Call me crazy....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang. Y'all shouldn't run off trolls like JimiLL so quickly. That's the funniest thread I've read on any forum in a while.

It also seems like wedges play a significant role in these troll threads. One picks his up after the real fallers lose them and this guy doesn't use them at all. Funny.

Well, no Devil's Cut tonight. Things are said in safety on the internet, that in person would be a deadly insult, with an appropriate response. I don't think the OP thought that through, based on anything he (it) posted. Had he done so in person, he would have remembered my name forever.

Well, no Devil's Cut tonight. Things are said in safety on the internet, that in person would be a deadly insult, with an appropriate response. I don't think the OP thought that through, based on anything he (it) posted. Had he done so in person, he would have remembered my name forever.

Just remember Randy, when you're carving your name in someone's forehead you have to do it backward so they can read it in the mirror.

Andy

Done. I don't mind a good dumbass arguing with the pros thread, it makes for good comedy. There's no need for his personal crap though.

Ok since apparently Randy Mac wont man up and tell everyone what I told him, I shal:

I actually APOLOGIZED, and then told him I didnt know it was a picture of him. That was honest, and it was a true story. The figure in the picture did look a little goofy (womens shoes and cowboy hat?) so I made a funny. OH NO I DIDNT HERE COME THE SENSITIVE POLICE!

To guys are too much. And Randy, not for nothing, but you look a little long in the tooth to be making those kinds of threats

To guys are too much. And Randy, not for nothing, but you look a little long in the tooth to be making those kinds of threats

And JimiLL, not for nothing...but you are way wrong on that. I know that for a fact.

Also, for what it's worth...I hear that you can take classes now to help you develop a sense of humor. You really need to look into that. Check out the seminars on common sense, too.

But I have fallen hundreds of tress in my life (hardwood, all under 100' or so) and have never once used a wedge.

For one I dont try to fight too much which way its leaning. Two, I make my hinge cut about 1/4-2/3 the way through the tree (depending on the severity of the lean). I cut through until I feel the saw push back out of the cut, this is where the weight of the tree has shifted towards the direction I want it to fall in. Third I pull the sawe out, and make my backcut, and the tree goes over. And it has every single time, where its supposed to.

Am I doing it all that wrong really?

You cut all those trees like that? I wouldn't say your crazy, more like stupid. I mean how stupid do you have to be to drop all those trees and not even make sure you are doing it right. Its obvious you aren't and don't know what you are doing. I think your crazy for trying to get into a pee pee contest with a bunch of loggers.

Back