can you post your 044-460 pics here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does it pull the 28" chain plenty well enough to keep you grinning and not bogn down to bad

i was thinkn about the 28" bar on my 044

Here are mine. As you can see, one is in the midst of a rebuild. Still need to buy the P/C for it. The other one, I bought from lmalterna last month. Great guy to deal with! Saw was damn near new when I got it. I've since added the DP cover, dual dawgs and PNW handle.

abh.sized.jpg

abn.sized.jpg

abk.sized.jpg

My 044, working before I added the DP muffler cover to it. 3/4 wrap, big dogs and roller, PNW side cover, and HO oil pump. I can't remember if that's the 25 or 28 inch ES bar on it.

attachment.php

Here is the 460 that I had a few years ago. Yah, that's RM2 safety chain on an MS290 20 inch factory bar... it was sharp and the other chains were not.

attachment.php

Last edited:
How many pics do you really need to see of the Stihl 400's?

here's mine:

Bought it brand new a couple monthes ago. It wears a DP cover & big dawgs now

IMG_5226.JPG

whitedoggone.
thanks for the Pm i will check it out

if you have a 044-460 pic post em im not sure i could get enough of them.

thanks for all the pics so far.

Here are some nice 440 pics for ya:)

Ebay 440 here.
115279054_ubSKr-M.jpg
115279118_vzpLN-M.jpg

115279090_EgUWw-M.jpg

Here's an Ekka 440 eaten up with Palm tree acid.
117202351_wkSB2-M.jpg
117202369_rCzMx-M.jpg

Out of these was born the saw I showed earlier that was sold to Patrick62. It's still in use and running great.
118420411_J5Yw7-M.jpg

dang you do good work.

is that an old tank with flip lock cap ? or new tank on the 440

how come some of the 044s have a gap between the filter cover and the cover underneath it and some dont.?

thanks for the great pics

keep em comeing

To me for this area...

Best all round saw ...Not too big or small...28 inch bar and full skip chain...She screams.Love the 3/4 wrap and PNW cover on it...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back