can you post your 044-460 pics here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm in...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Best chainsaw ever made...

dang that thing is super clean,
i hope mine turns out half as well as that.

thanks for shareing

Here is my 044 and 046. Apparently this 046 when I got it last summer, had never seen fuel, and it sure looked that way.

First, very low time real early 044, I just cleaned it up here a bit, all I did was wipe it down some, as you can see very little dust buildup, behind flywheel.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

046, it had just a few rash marks from being moved around all the years. There wasn't even a spec of dust on the air filter, and inside gas tank looked new. I've since put it through its paces though.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Heres my 046. I used it for the first time yesterday on some 20"deadfall elm. I`m used to the rate of cut of my 026 and nearly grounded the tip it cut that fast.:)
New b&c: 25". Theres something special about a brand new b&c before its first plunge into wood. Managed to find some buried barbed wire though:censored:.
002-4.jpg

001-4.jpg

002-2.jpg

does the new style 046/460 filter cover bolt on the 044. i like that look. i also need a filter and cover for my 044 i was thinkn id go that route if it bolted on.

thanks

Evan

I just got the dual port cover. I wish my computer didn't crash, because i had all my picks of my first 044 that i rebuilt and repainted. It looked awsome and it ran great after the rebuild. Then i sold it and bought my MS440

The Twins

Here is Twinkle who works and makes the woods roads safer for the people. Twinkle is currently cleaning out roads that the road crew doesn't have time to do. Twinkle also works as the muddy log cutter upper saw. (I purchased new chains last month).

attachment.php

Here is The Barbie Saw. The Barbie Saw created a pleasant diversion for the guys at the saw shop last month. The Barbie Saw is deguyed with rhinestones and Barbie Stickers so thieves will throw up rather than steal her. We hope. If not, the ferocious Used Dog will scare them off. Barbie is currently working part time cleaning up the winter mess at the Money Pit.

attachment.php

coll thank you for the pix

i like the big chaincase covers

does the new style 046/460 filter cover bolt on the 044. i like that look. i also need a filter and cover for my 044 i was thinkn id go that route if it bolted on.

thanks

Evan

Not exactly. The tank and top cover are a tad wider on the 046/460 than the 044/440. I think I seen somewhere that someone made a 440 tank work on a 460 (Lakeside?). I dont believe a 460 tank works on a 440 though. Therefore, the air filter assemblies are different.

Latest posts

Back