Central New York GTG - 9/20

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cincinnatus, NY 13040, about 20 minutes east of Cortland. Located pretty much between Syracuse and Binghamton.

OK I know the area well and hopefully I'll be there. Probably hit the Whitney Point diner for breakfast on the way up. :)

Is your store open on Sundays? We'll be putting on quite a show for the paint and plumbing supply crowd. Those guys from down in Spencer especially make a racket. Haha!

OK I know the area well and I'll be there. Probably hit the Whitney Point diner for breakfast on the way up. :)

Is your store open on Sundays? We'll be putting on quite a show for the paint and plumbing supply crowd. Those guys from down in Spencer especially make a racket. Haha!
Yes, we decided to open a grocery department about 5 years ago that is incorporated with the same sales software all under the same roof. Hardware side is open from 8-2 with access when needed and grocery is open til 6 on Sundays. I'm sure we will have a few spectators when all is said and done. Kinda nice having access to food 24/7 .:barbecue:

Latest posts

Back