Central New York GTG - 9/20

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as I sat and cursed the weather man this morning I decided to come up with a backup plan. We have a few pole barns out back at the shop so yes even if it rains we shall be fine! I moved some stuff around so at least the barn will have room. Anyhow, eager to see everyone and Bring it all on!

Well as I sat and cursed the weather man this morning I decided to come up with a backup plan. We have a few pole barns out back at the shop so yes even if it rains we shall be fine! I moved some stuff around so at least the barn will have room. Anyhow, eager to see everyone and Bring it all on!
You're so smart

I really hate to say this..but I'm not gonna make it...sons birthday party is on sunday...I hope all you guys have a great time! Don't forget videos! !!!!

Unfortunately I won't be making it either. My sons bday party is Saturday and I'm taking my truck engine to the machinist on Sunday. I also just bought a swing set for my kids that needs assembly. In 4-5 years from now he'll be joining me but for now I've got too much to do. Have fun guys.

image.jpg
Well had a fudged up week so just finishing up setting everything up. Big thanks to those who helped set up. I'll get some pictures early AM which is too late I know.
I'm sorry for not having them tonight but the only picture I got is pitch black. Thanks all!

Went to a Bat Mitzvah in Philadelphia last night, and got home at 1:00 AM. Got up at 6:30 and now I need to go load up the saws. My wife thinks I am completely nuts. Gotta get out of here before she calls in the guys with white coats.... lol.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
More logs around the corner... Don't mind the urns; For all the dead husqvarna's. Ok I kid... No co-workers know exactly where to not put stuff in the way.

Have a good day guys, I've been working six days a week and just don't have it in me to drive three hours. I need to get my garage in winter mode also.

Latest posts

Back