Chainsaw Photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the same Base as you are there Jerry. I was raised with the same Principales as yourself. But Today's Generation, well that a Whole Different Story. Nowadays, it's damn hard to get them to do anything, But when they want something, That's a Whole Different Ball Game. Bruce
Not all of us have the entitlement attitude. Heck, I enjoy working on my friends' cars more than my own!

I know that there is still some of us out there but we are a dying breed, younger generations don`t have the same upbringing as even though they come from the same parts that I did they were not subjected to or shown the same way of life we lived. For better or worse they are the "me" generation and don`t have the same apathy for others.
Pioneerguy600

I had another great day out cutting today, the sun was out and the temp. was around 85 with a light breeze,great working conditions. Did a hazardous removal with power lines running through and dwellings on either side with 20' between them,eight maple trees 12"-14" at the stump and 45'-55' tall, not big but really restricted falling spaces.
Had the Orange and Whites out today.
IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

I know that there is still some of us out there but we are a dying breed, younger generations don`t have the same upbringing as even though they come from the same parts that I did they were not subjected to or shown the same way of life we lived. For better or worse they are the "me" generation and don`t have the same apathy for others.
Pioneerguy600
My Step Son and I have our go arounds. He'd rather watch TV, or play video games, while everybody else is doing all the work. I've told him several times, since he turned 18, if he thinks that he's going to keep warm over the winter, off the sweat of my back, to start looking for his own place to live.
Around here, I burn strictly wood, in my Oil/Wood combination Furnace. Since the Insurance Company, forced us to remove, and change the Oil Tank, that had nothing wrong with it, I decided not to bother putting in a New Oil Tank, because in 10, or 20 years from now, I'd have to do it all over again.
Now with the price of Heating Oil, a couple more gallons of Gas/Mix goes a lot farther to cut some extra fire wood to heat with. Bruce.

Now I wouldn't exactly call those McCulloch Saws Junk. What model of saws where they. What you done, while falling the trees, looked OK to me, But I'm No Expert. If you don't mind posting your McCulloch Saws in the McCulloch Thread, I started awhile back. I'm sure others would like to see them there as well. Bruce.

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

Here is something a little different,its not a chain saw as such but is a big gas powered reciprocating saw,I just got some new blades for this saw and it really rips, it has a 115.7 cc engine ,its a model GS 5020 A made from 1960-62. It has seen very little use.
Pioneerguy600

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

Here is something a little different,its not a chain saw as such but is a big gas powered reciprocating saw,I just got some new blades for this saw and it really rips, it has a 115.7 cc engine ,its a model GS 5020 A made from 1960-62. It has seen very little use.
Pioneerguy600

Plant is only a couple miles from my home town.....

Nope..........I still have a C-70 and am trying to buy the three saws that are on the wall in there office.....

The sold all there chainsaw/blade saws to a place in TN. or KY years ago...

will you buy me a saw. Andy has it.:)

Nope..........I still have a C-70 and am trying to buy the three saws that are on the wall in there office.....

The sold all there chainsaw/blade saws to a place in TN. or KY years ago...

Yea thats what I figured,have not heard anything about new Wright saws or parts. The C-70 is a really interesting saw with its adjustable timing advance lever, I sold mine and would like to have it back, just like my 57 Belair goonnee.

Yea thats what I figured,have not heard anything about new Wright saws or parts. The C-70 is a really interesting saw with its adjustable timing advance lever, I sold mine and would like to have it back, just like my 57 Belair goonnee.

old saws are cool

Latest posts

Back