dang you guys. you suck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
youve given me cad bad.

im sitn here thinkn in my head that im gona tear the 359 down again and widen both the intake and exhaust allittle. ive also been lookin for a project saw alittler harder. kinda lookin to 385 390.

grrrrrrrrrr you guys grrrrrrrrr.

does it ever end.

Evan

The way to temper it is to only get saws that are a bargain. And to find ways to make them pay for themselves, like heating the house and selling firewood. Or milling for big saws.

Or be close enough to your best friend to talk him into buying a new saw so it eases your own CAD pains. Hehehe, my buddy just brought home a 660 tonight! Muffler modded already and not even 2 tanks of fuel through her. Oh yeh!

Or be close enough to your best friend to talk him into buying a new saw so it eases your own CAD pains. Hehehe, my buddy just brought home a 660 tonight! Muffler modded already and not even 2 tanks of fuel through her. Oh yeh!

Nice, I'm going to have to find some way of inflicting CAD on some of my friends. :greenchainsaw:

Does it ever end. Evan

Not at all my friend. Not only is my book shelf stock full of saw parts. So is my coffee tables, kitchen table, around my wood stove. The work bench on my back porch, my grandfathers work shop and my work shop. The old bar. You might find random parts and pieces in all of my vehicles as well. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back