Do you drink beer while working on your saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just drank 7 Coors Light's and milled a cylinder, my squish is...Ping -Ping - Ping, Damnit!
Who's saw is this anyway? Who the hell lives in Wisconson?

First, I the hell live in Wisconsin.

But I manage with it anyway.

I have to mention the Clintonesque answer define "drinking"..............

Normally when doing much work on a saw, depending on the level of difficulty, I will allow myself one beer.

Then another when the job is done and I just realized that the whole dang thing doesn't need to be pulled all apart to insert "this one little piece."

I just drank 7 Coors Light's and milled a cylinder, my squish is...Ping -Ping - Ping, Damnit!
Who's saw is this anyway? Who the hell lives in Wisconson?

Yep I drink that same Canadian brew, Coors Light. I just bought a bottle of Buffalo Trace and a bottle of William Larue Weller (barrel strength). Yummy!

"Why that's a can of Coors. Brewed from a mountain stream, it'll set your head on fire and make your kidneys scream."

LIGHT BEER?????:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Just make you pee, a lot...:greenchainsaw:

Normally Alaskan Amber, but I have some beer in the shop fridge from friends for fixing saws, and to be honest I am getting a little chunky here latley.
Working in the shop is great, but I gotta get back into shape.

You know, it makes sense when you think of it...

Lager sounds a lot like logger.... :monkey:

Last edited:
Normally Alaskan Amber, but I have some beer in the shop fridge from friends for fixing saws...

My friends know better than to bring me light beer. On the other hand, I have one friend that leaves lite beer in MY fridge so he has something to drink with me. :greenchainsaw:

My friends know better than to bring me light beer. On the other hand, I have one friend that leaves lite beer in MY fridge so he has something to drink with me. :greenchainsaw:

The other night we had our year-end North Zone Faller party, and I drank lot's of Corona w/lime. My head hurt badly the next morning.
I did win a new Nimrod pack system with water bladder and hose though.

Wild turkey and sprite is good stuff. But i do like beer when workin on stuff. Right now its keystone light, but usually coors light.

Back