Do you throw it down or set it down?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I threw this one down into the fire.Got the bugs burned out of the muffler but the plastic didn't hold up to good though:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

If it runs good, I gently sit it down. If it makes me curse more than 20 times, I'll toss it. :laugh:

Saw something this morning coming in to work , a big tree service outfit here were cutting brush and the cutter would throw or just drop the new MS440 from waist high to the ground or in the brush between cuts when they would clean up.

was he a midget er i mean dwarf, cause then waist height would be foot and a half, not very much damage to the saw then

Guilty as charged, but I plea no intent to harm just gettin the weight off a my saddle hooks soon as. Never busted one mine or the bosses. I land-em soft n square on brush or turf. Hell drag one up a tree they'll get a fair banging n bashin hanging off my strap anyhoo.

Anybody else ever kicked a saw off a rocky bluff? It was a yellow one and unfortunately, it survived. My foot was a little sore. Wear steel toes if you're going to be kicking saws.

Anybody else ever kicked a saw off a rocky bluff? It was a yellow one and unfortunately, it survived. My foot was a little sore. Wear steel toes if you're going to be kicking saws.

No, but I have wanted to. If it weren't for AS I probably wouldn't have a running yellow saw; now I have more than I want to admit. Ron

I'd understand if it was only a 6" caliper. But an 8"! I hope he was using his own tools!

OH. I fixed it for you!

these are the same guys that whine about having to buy a set of hex keys and then toss a $200 pair of calipers around like they were tennis balls. They value their own dollar, just not anyone elses.

these are the same guys that whine about having to buy a set of hex keys and then toss a $200 pair of calipers around like they were tennis balls. They value their own dollar, just not anyone elses.

Give me one of your dollars...I'll value it like it was my own.

Promise!

Latest posts

Back