Fire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to link to that article but the thirst and having to cross the sand dunes in my backyard got to me. Fortunately a rescue camel found me in time and sold me a bottle of imported water.

We're in Texas today. Texas is greener than most parts of California. There's something just wrong about that.

Some folks are burning a bunch of slash just outside of town, looks like its gotten out of control a couple of times... they've been at it for months now. I'm hopping that is all. As I've mentioned before I'm pretty much surrounded by hemlocks that need a thinning, and FS land that has long gone past the point of sanity...

Wildfiretoday.com has a small article of fuels reduction. Worth a look if you are a contractor.

There is also an article of a dude who started 2 fires near his grow in Cali. The judge sentenced him to prison and fined him $6.5 million dollars (suppression costs). Prison pays better than I thought.

We're in Texas today. Texas is greener than most parts of California. There's something just wrong about that.

Gonna visit Jameson?

Nope. Darn it. He's living and working in another part of the state. It was his turn to buy breakfast, too.

Just eat at a fancy place and mail him the bill. ;)

LOLOL....I like the way you think.

By god, I'll pay that bill and return to sender with a bill paid charge!
:laugh:

Latest posts

Back