FORESTER pro chisel chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickyrooster

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been using FORESTER pro chisel chain on most of my saws lately and was wandering if anyone else has tried it. I'm very impressed with it and would like to know who the maker is if anyone would happen to know. Thanks Rick!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Two types of chain sold under the Forestor label, some of it is Oregon cutter with a Windsor base, has sharpening mark on cutter and 50A on the drive link, other chain is Carlton chain, no sharpening guide on the cutter and stamped A1 on the drivelink. I prefer the Oregon cutter to the Carlton.

Last edited:
I bought a bar and chain combo off ebay from seller (E and R Supply). it was a windsor speed tip that came with this forester full chisel chain. I liked the chain real well so I have been buying just the forester loops. I dont think the price is so cheap there so I was trying to figure out who it was made by.

I've got two loops that are the Oregon/Windsor version that were thrown in when I bought a used saw but both were new. I figured the were junk since he didn't charge me and I hadn't heard of them. But I've been impressed with them so far.

Latest posts

Back