Free at last, free at last

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axe Man

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Eleven months ago we sold our 50 acre hobby farm about 2 hours north of Toronto and eight months ago bought a 200 acre wooded property with a nicely kept 100 year old farm house in small town New Brunswick. Couldn't take posession until the end of June because of my wifes commitment to finish a course she was taking. Have been counting the days since the deal went through.
Ontario had become a nightmare with the liberal governments ever increasing controll over everyones life and the waste in government spending. My property taxes are now 1/4 of what they were with 4 times more property and no decrease in services.
Sitting out on the porch overlooking the valley with trees as far as you can see feels like paradise.
Have just sent an email to the people at Supersplit for a total price on an HD supersplit with shipping included hopefully will get a response tomorrow. Will be giving my 026 a good workout until i can get a 361 ( hopefully by the end of summer )
Great site, and thanks for having me. Life is Good!

Glad you escaped the fruity liberals. They just can't mind their own buisness. Or I guess minding other people's buisness IS their buisness.

What would you like to take from me and either keep for yourself or force me to give to someone else?
As a liberal, I would definitely not force you to give money to soldiers, war profiteers, millionaire farmers and ranchers, bankers, or oil companies. :laugh:

Enjoy country life, Axe Man. I sure do.

As a liberal, I would definitely not force you to give money to soldiers, war profiteers, millionaire farmers and ranchers, bankers, or oil companies. :laugh:

Enjoy the across the board skyrocketing tax hikes in 6 months. And thanks for voting.

Ok, I'm jealous. I would love to get out of Ontario, but I think I would miss being next to Lake Superior too much. Unless I could get a place in NB where I could keep my sailboat, or get a bigger one...Hmm. What's the name of your Realtor? :jester:

Well your "liberal" friends for the the sake of the greater good in my state of new mexico have spent the state into the ground. Lets see, when we had a conservative governor. When he left office due to term limits, we had over $50 million budget surplus. I know to most you in other parts of the USA and canada, that doesn't sound like much. But the state only has a estimated population of 2,009,671 for 2010! So $50 million surplus is quite a bit of money for such a small population.

Within 2 years of a liberal democrat running the state, he and his buddies in the state congress and senate spend it all plus gas and oil surpluses when oil hit record highes! Now at the end of this "nice" liberal democrats term, governor "Wild Tax Bill richardson" has created budget deficit of over $800 million!

On top of all the federal BS taxes and fees being shoved down our throats, thanks obama! The state is going nuts raising taxes and fee's, plus the countys and citys are following the states lead. Now that Barry Soetoro aka obama is trying his best to kill the value of USD. Are money doesn't buy as much vs. 3 years ago. Taxes are going to really hurt come Jan 2011!

The state of new mexico has been under the choke hold of the democrat part since the 1930's in the state congress and senate. Other then a few conservative governors, it has been nothing but tax and spend. Taking the state down with it! For anyone too say that liberalism is great for america, your smoking some great stuff and wearing rose tinted glasses!

All I have to say is look at detroit, california and new york. And see what unchecked so called liberalism has done! It isn't a pretty picture!

My .02

Mike

Well, our Conservative federal government managed to turn large budget surpluses from our former Liberal government, into a 40 billion deficit...

Anyways, it seems both types of politicians can mess up a good thing...

To the OP, what are you doing for work there? NB does always seem great when I've gone through.

Well, our Conservative federal government managed to turn large budget surpluses from our former Liberal government, into a 40 billion deficit...

Anyways, it seems both types of politicians can mess up a good thing...

To the OP, what are you doing for work there? NB does always seem great when I've gone through.

But going from a 40 billion to a estimated 2 TRILLION budget deficit is something else! Our former liberal government under clintion, heee heee! Was put in check by the last true conservative house and senate. What is left of the GOP is a joke! Anyways....

The OP does have alot to look forward to in his little bit of heaven! :cheers:

Mike

Well your "liberal" friends for the the sake of the greater good in my state of new mexico have spent the state into the ground. Lets see, when we had a conservative governor. When he left office due to term limits, we had over $50 million budget surplus. I know to most you in other parts of the USA and canada, that doesn't sound like much. But the state only has a estimated population of 2,009,671 for 2010! So $50 million surplus is quite a bit of money for such a small population.

Within 2 years of a liberal democrat running the state, he and his buddies in the state congress and senate spend it all plus gas and oil surpluses when oil hit record highes! Now at the end of this "nice" liberal democrats term, governor "Wild Tax Bill richardson" has created budget deficit of over $800 million!

On top of all the federal BS taxes and fees being shoved down our throats, thanks obama! The state is going nuts raising taxes and fee's, plus the countys and citys are following the states lead. Now that Barry Soetoro aka obama is trying his best to kill the value of USD. Are money doesn't buy as much vs. 3 years ago. Taxes are going to really hurt come Jan 2011!

The state of new mexico has been under the choke hold of the democrat part since the 1930's in the state congress and senate. Other then a few conservative governors, it has been nothing but tax and spend. Taking the state down with it! For anyone too say that liberalism is great for america, your smoking some great stuff and wearing rose tinted glasses!

All I have to say is look at detroit, california and new york. And see what unchecked so called liberalism has done! It isn't a pretty picture!

My .02

Mike

Shoot, half of New Mexico's problem is all the illegals hiking across the border and you got to feed all 2,009,670 of them!And house them,health care,you name it.
Join the ranks of Arizona and trim that population down a bit!

Shoot, half of New Mexico's problem is all the illegals hiking across the border and you got to feed all 2,009,670 of them!And house them,health care,you name it.

There you go being intolerant and profiling. :greenchainsaw:

I wish the idiots in santa fe would copy the AZ law. But the lame-o-tards will never turn away a future vote for themselfs! LOL

We do have a problem with illegals, but not on the grand scale that AZ does! Not even close! Obama will not do anything about kicking out the illegals because he is hoping that they will help get him back in office in 2014.

As it stands right now, the southwest is in a lose-lose situation because the feds will do nothing and the states are becoming powerless to stop the illegals from comings over.

My .02

Mike

There you go being intolerant and profiling. :greenchainsaw:

Stop quoting the liberal media and get your head out of the sand. Come to the southwest and see what it REALLY going on....

If you took the time to read the freaking law. You would know that is HAS NOTHING to DO with profiling.

Gee, lets see... A cop pulls you over for speeding. You don't speak english, okay not a problem. Hmm, okay he asks for your drivers license. Nope don't have one! Starting have a problem. Then asks for you insurance card. Again, don't have. Really big problem! Now your going to get arrested! That doesn't matter if you are brown, white and yellow skinned. The cops in AZ mirror the local communities, if there is a large hispanic population. Then the police force will have a large hispanic population within in it. Got to love liberal thinking when it comes to civil employment.

In the state of new mexico, the state police(which are mostly hispanic)will arrest you if they pull you over for whatever. If you DO NOT HAVE a USA issued drivers license and insurance card. Is that profiling or racist. NO it is just following state laws. Stop believing what the liberal media is force feeding you!

My .02

Mike

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back