Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denver Colorado area
I have the cutlery and trees, but lacking the time to haul firewood in the Denver metro and Foothills area, If you would like to lend a hand, and be up to your eyeballs in firewood,,,, I had been charging a Buck 90 a true cord and just adding delivery to that, I could cut someone in if they didnt mind a little work? ,,,,, ok so its a lot of work, but sure is a grate side job!

:help:
looking for anyone who knows or heard of of Choppers Tree Service
in Denver, Co ...
need to find Mr.Old Man Chopper himself ...
Put a APB on that guy...Please :greenchainsaw:

tell em Lassie is lookin for em

thanks~
:greenchainsaw:

sorry for getting off topic, i just happen to see a poster from the Denver area..

Last edited:
Malvern, PA

I will come pick up free wood anywhere within 15 miles of Malvern, PA 19355. I'll take pretty much anything that's burnable, as long as I can cut it up on wherever it sits so I can load my pickups. Hardwood, softwood, 6" and up. I'm happy to do some cleanup in exchange for good wood as well.
[email protected]

Last edited:
Firewood & Wood Chips WANTED: Dutchess County, NY

I am willing to take your logs, lenghts and chips if you can drop them here. I am willing to pick up cut logs depending on location and quantity.

I'll take all the wood chips you can produce too!

Larry
845-224-8141

Free Wood in Newport, Morristown TN

Hey, anyone got any wood they want taken away in my area? My source just dried up last night, to many trespassers on the property where they logged off 80 acres, so the owner gated the road going in. I have been cutting there for almost 8 months now, and thought that I was set for my wood batch for next year.
Any tree removal companies, loggers, etc that want wood removed for free, let me know. I will take most any good hardwoods.
Anyone wanting trees cut down and removed, let me know.
Thanks everyone!
email me at [email protected]

I'm new to posting to ANY board...

and if this isn't how I'm sopposed to post please correct me. I'm in the Bridgeport, CT area and am looking to find out if local Arborists give a break on unsplit wood or wood that is not cut to stove length.

Thanks,

Shawn

Firewood wanted: Western suburbs of Twin Cities

I burn about 10 cords of firewood/year to heat my home in Minnetonka.

I have a small pickup truck, and I'm often able (always willing) to drive up to about 15 miles from home to pick up wood. I'll take pretty much anything, but I'll drive a lot more distance to get oak, maple, ash, etc. But I'll even pick up cottonwood if it isn't too far.

Or, if you want to dump in my driveway, I'll take any amount, any time.

[email protected]

I would love to be able to pick up some free wood in the Portland, gresham, Sandy areas of Oregon

Still Interested

Never been able to make any ties locally. Most Services I have approached have people already in line or crew leaders looking for big money for nothing. Still Very interested in any leads, will travel to Erie, Ottawa, Sandusky, Wood, and Seneca Counties here in North West Ohio,further depending on situation and notice.

Have a strong Back and NOT afraid of work!:greenchainsaw:
Thanks
Happy Holidays and Prosperous New Years to all!

I have a client in rural Wauk/Vernon with a pile of hard maple in the woods. They are interested in getting the big stuff out. The smaller wood is for friends and family.

hardwoods wanted

Any/all hardwoods wanted in Southern NJ/Philadelphia region. Have trucks and will pick up. Rounds, splits, full logs..doesn't matter. Thanks, Kevin

question

Hi I am looking for free firewood (Hard or Soft wood). I live in Lebanon, PA. I would be willing to drive 50 miles. I will cut and load. I will also cut down the trees as long as they are not near houses or anything they could fall on.

I am also looking to buy a load of pole wood for firewood. If you have pole wood for sale and are in the area please email me.
Thanks
Rob

HI
I was just wondering since you cut firewood
if you fixs chain saws and charpin chains im from lebanon,pa [email protected]

Free wood wanted - SE Wisconsin

Have a dumpsite for logs/wood removed by tree service (instead of paying the dumping charge).

Easy access from highway and plenty of room to turn around with truck & trailer/chipper.

No limit on log size. Will accept softwood, but prefer hardwood. No stumps...

Can take woodchips also.

Wood is burned by me and my dad - NOT RESOLD

SW of Milwaukee, WI near I-43.

email or call 414 - 803 - 3168 for address/directions.

Thanks.

Looking for free firewood hudson valley NY

Looking for hardwood preferably, will pick up or have room to drop, located at exit 8A off the northway(12065). Happy to come cut up downed trees as well for it.

Latest posts

Back