gotta make a trip to the heart doc!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pice of cake, go a head and take the rest of the week off we will see ya monday. I had 5 bypasses in 07 cut wood sat, lotta prayers and a lot of HARD work. I will say a prayers you go slow and give it time to mend i didn't and it took more time . sorry for the lecture break a leg.john t

Hey, mowoodchopper, my hubby's been the route: 2 artificial hearts and then a heart transplant last year. He's doing good so far. Keep the faith!

Shari

Prayers are sent , I had my first heart attack at age 22 from a blood clot that traveled no big deal. Take my Coumadin daily .
Just hope that the vascular surgeon doesnt use a poulan wild thing! LMAO

Laughter ,next to prayer is the best medicine!

You'll be fine brother, to ornery not too. I've looked my maker in the eye twice, much to the amazement of others and survived. It's made me a better person. Just a bump in the road for you, you will be just fine. Too many people rooting for you, not to have it turn out any other way. Don't fret, myself and many others are here to lean on if need be. Please feel free to ask, I'm sure many others will be there also.

Thanks to both of you guys, and yes it has been slowing me down a little, Im trying to work cattle,farm and truck for my boss and run my bucket truck and cut trees on the weekends , so I just need to be at my best!

Yup. You need all the help you can get when using Ford trucks. You have to be at your best 'cause they'll let you down...

Seriously though, prayers sent and hope for a speedy recovery, but take your time and don't push too hard...

Last edited:
My uncle gets out today from a double bypass, my bio FIL needs a valve replacement, my step FIL had a heart attack a year ago, My MIL this fall, and two of my best friends have had them in the past 3 years.

Get it taken care of. Hearts are nothing to mess with.

Crikey OS, you need new inlaws and a whole lot of new friends. The ones you have are gonna kill ya by sheer proximity. :dizzy:

Ian

Back