greffardized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Robert, maybe we can get Doug to draw us another 60 page map so we dont get lost again. He's a good guy, but a very poor Cartographer. I think that means mapmaker.
John

I don't mean to interupt you fookers..

But to get this thing back on track. My 385 that Dennis graciously tuned for me has gotten faster now that its had a few tanks through her.

Dennis

It hasn't quite been a year. But I haven't been cutting as much as I want to. I haven't used it for what I got it for, bigger stuff. But I've been tring to break it in when I get the chance. The truth is for stuff under about twenty inches its sick. When I use it, I can't keep enough wood in front of me.

I was hoping to test it against some other stuff at Dans place,but thats not happening now.

Since you brought it up.

I used it last week with a 32 inch oregon and full comp with an eight tooth sprocket. Cut up a big ash.:D :D

Good to see you are getting some cutting time in Harley.
I see that Gypo is dredging up some threads of the past, and well...I couldn't let the "Predator" thread surpass this one...sorry Robert.

Zypo, looks like you are having a good time cutting some of that NH timber...I wonder if your work visa has expired yet...:rolleyes:

I currently have 6 saws on the build...2 385's 2 2186's a 272 and a 372...as well as my own toys of course...should have some new pics of builds soon, as well as a new edition of stock and chop.

In all actuality, Gypo is a fat, bald, glazed tulip kisser. Put on a welding visor before you look at this one. Now that I've captured his password, I'm going to be causing all sorts of trouble on this now boring forum.

Jokers

Is that eye shadow?

My daughters think it is a cute picture.
Should there be a bowl of fruit on the top?

Everyone is to far away to see what shade of mascarra they prefer, what good is that? I prefer a little purple and grey mixed together, makes me look like I`m not getting enough sleep, LOL.

Russ

Back