gun for a saw...???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Levi, We're all dyin' from suspense here!:confused:
You gotta do what you gotta do. Personally, I sold off a Glock 19 (don't like the polymer, and it was only a 9mm) and a SIG 230 (.380 is not serious enough for carry, IMO) to get my MS 660. As long as you have some other guns to fall back on, you've got nothing to lose.

I'd flip a coin...Heads - Trade ... Tails - Keep the Gun. If it doesn't land on heads the first time, flip until it does! :cheers:

So he has KAD???

Here's what KAD looks like for me, only it doesn't involve Kimber, lol. Take a nearly new Springfield alloy framed Commander sized 1911. Strip it and replace all parts with mostly Ed Brown Hardcore and some Wilson components, Cylinder and Slide trigger group, Tritium sights. Install a bobtail. Hand checker the front strap. I've yet to flatten and serrate the top of the slide and add a french border to it. After that, all it needs is a factory refinish by Springfield. It'll be all black.

63378112_Dm6GN-M.jpg

63378098_8DrMY-M.jpg

63430451_nrA4g-M.jpg

63430458_ufRHa-M.jpg

63430466_hmart-M.jpg

64751268_j4a9M-M.jpg

64751254_jG8MA-M.jpg

64751261_7kXUN-M.jpg

here in NY kimbers are very pricey but go with your gut. either way you can always buy the other one New (unless osama i mean obama bans hand guns)
i personally would not trade but i am a hand gun guy.

You guys need to knock it off! It is bad enough you have me wanting more chainsaws after you talked me into a 372 (now I want a 200T and a really big saw!) but now you have me thinking about a new handgun too! I have a Springfield xd .45 with a solid guide rod and aftermarket sear and an old .38 revolver. The Springfield is plastic junk but is a a nice truck gun and I bought it really cheap used. I want a 1911 really bad and love that wrap around wood grip on Stihl Sawing's second gun! Badass!

How is the Taurus 1911 Levi???

Nice handguns guys, Mine are all old but i like the colts i have. Might get a smaller frame auto for concealed carry one day.

attachment.php

Is it better than the Colt??? I never have got to shoot one yet,,,but fondled one,,and for the price,,and all the options you get with it,,it looks like a hell of a bargin....
I love any kind of 1911 models,,,but my sig 226 is my fav. so far.....

Me too Brad...

I love a Sig P220.

I had one in a 45 and one erou 9mm alum. frame...I never ever had a bad Sig...LOL!!

I pretty much sold most of all I had...Got to where they just collected dust..

Latest posts

Back