Has ANYONE Broken a AV mount on a PS5100???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troll there are plenty of people on AS that will be willing to do your foot surgery...........Stop over it will only take 45 minutes.....:cheers::cheers:

If you count to 10 you'll be at wide open throttle ............

Sure, but I suspect none of them have a new ancle joint (that fits) ready.....:jawdrop:

I dont think Stihl or Husqvarna really even consider Dolmar any kind of competition... When there are a thousand times more on the market I'm sure your gonna see a few broken or loose mounts...

Don't agree with you. Successful companies are successful because they keep a close eye on competition--all competition. Of Course Stihl and Husky want the public to think they don't consider other companies competition, but you can bet your arse they do.

I ran my first 346XP NE today. Quite frankly, it did not impress me. I mean, after all the hype about it on here I really was expecting more. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome saw, loads of power. Just didn't live up to my expectations. Good throttle response, but not better than other saws I've ran. It felt heavy, too.:greenchainsaw: I actually like the old 346XP's better.

You need to open the L some, as it sounds!

Don't agree with you. Successful companies are successful because they keep a close eye on competition--all competition. Of Course Stihl and Husky want the public to think they don't consider other companies competition, but you can bet your arse they do.

So thats why Dolmar is not as successful as Stihl and Husky, they haven't been keeping a close eye on the competition, ok, givem a call Space and tellem hey guys you need to start keeping a eye on Stihl and Husky,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Now did you stick your foot in your own arse or what,LOLOLOL

Last edited:

Dont agree with me then. I know for a fact that at least around here, in Western Oregon, where many many many chainsaws are sold everyday, Dolmar is not an issue of anykind to Stihl or Husqvarna. And to follow that up, if Dolmar ever wants to be taken seriously around here, they should start with a decent distributor.

So thats why Dolmar is not as successful as Stihl and Husky, they haven't been keeping a close eye on the competition, ok, givem a call Space and tellem hey guys you need to start keeping a eye on Stihl and Husky,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Now did you stick your foot in your own arse or what,LOLOLOL

Didn't mean to imply that is the sole reason a company is successful, but it's certainly a factor. Furthermore, having been making portable gasoline powered chainsaws longer than any company in the world, I wouldn't exactly call them unsuccessful, would you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxmantoo
Pinch, yank, tug, jerk, rock, swear, jerk some more?

I agree that most often is the reason - not the brand of saw!

:agree2::cheers::cheers:

Dont agree with me then. I know for a fact that at least around here, in Western Oregon, where many many many chainsaws are sold everyday, Dolmar is not an issue of anykind to Stihl or Husqvarna. And to follow that up, if Dolmar ever wants to be taken seriously around here, they should start with a decent distributor.

And do you think that's because Stihl and Husky don't take Dolmar seriously and don't consider them competition?

Didn't mean to imply that is the sole reason a company is successful, but it's certainly a factor. Furthermore, having been making portable gasoline powered chainsaws longer than any company in the world, I wouldn't exactly call them unsuccessful, would you?

Furthermore you say, ok you seek more agony. Since they been in the biz longer than anyone else what do you think the reason is they are only a 100 million dollar worldwide company, which is tiny, very tiny. I think you may have been right the first time. Compared to Stihl and Husky yes they are very unsuccessful at gaining any ground on either one of the big two players. Note too like you said, they have been in the biz longer than anyone else. They've had more time than Stihl or Husky to work their way to the top so whatcha think their problem is Space?

(yes I like arguing with you,hehe)

And do you think that's because Stihl and Husky don't take Dolmar seriously and don't consider them competition?

The way Dolmar is run around here, they don't have to pay much attention to them if any at all. It's not like Dolmar is going to all of a sudden turn around and take up 30% of the chainsaw market doing what they do now. LOL :greenchainsaw:

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxmantoo
Pinch, yank, tug, jerk, rock, swear, jerk some more?

I agree that most often is the reason - not the brand of saw!

Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBXv3We08ug

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBXv3We08ug&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBXv3We08ug&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You mean since 1979 you have never seen a broken mount on a Dolmar. Lets see that 30 years, man they must last forever, wouldn't be stretching it abit there would ya,LOLOL

Maybe you should read the post before you answer, read it twice if you need to...

I did run a 5100!
I have to say that when I ran JD's 5100 at the MN/WI GTG - -I was impressed. That saw cut like a raped you-know what. . . .
However the throttle response compared to the 346 was horrible . I have a clapped-out 12 year old Echo trimmer with better throttle response, and I did notice that it was a tad heavier. But I say again it truely CUT.

Thank God it's Friday and I'm headin' north to drop a few trees. Enjoy the weekend guys!

Al :cheers: :cheers:

And that was with a 20"bar and 3/8 chain.:jawdrop:

Maybe you should read the post before you answer, read it twice if you need to...

Thanks, I went and read it again and yes I was mistaken. Course when reading a crock of BS I don't pay much mind to the details, I do see the whole picture in the mix though. Cuse my bad.

Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBXv3We08ug

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBXv3We08ug&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBXv3We08ug&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Owww!

Latest posts

Back