Here's WoodBooga's Next Firewood Delivery...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Take a look:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/alGGdv3QUJ4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/alGGdv3QUJ4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Or is it Zodiac's or Avalancher's.;)

Yup. That there's my firewood for next year.

Zodiac was kind enough to get behind the wheel of that grapple loader and hook me up. Avalancher taught him how to drive:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Holy crap! That grapple made that truck look like a toy. What a monster! Given its capacity, I wouldnt worry about it being a little bit slower to maneuver.

Yup. That there's my firewood for next year.

Zodiac was kind enough to get behind the wheel of that grapple loader and hook me up. Avalancher taught him how to drive:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Yeah, but Bore Pig was probably the co-pilot on that thing. Haywire was running the interference, and Stihl Sawing was sharpening the teeth on the five cross buck saws that we needed to make logs.

Then I looked over in the shade and saw TreeCo relaxing. He had already trimmed all the branches off the logs. Then I saw two guys bringing over logsplitters to make it all worth while so I could load the booty onto my truck. There names were ________ and ________. Dadburn it, I can't think of their names. Forum, help! :dizzy:

Yeah, but Bore Pig was probably the co-pilot on that thing. Haywire was running the interference, and Stihl Sawing was sharpening the teeth on the five cross buck saws that we needed to make logs.

Then I looked over in the shade and saw TreeCo relaxing. He had already trimmed all the branches off the logs. Then I saw two guys bringing over logsplitters to make it all worth while so I could load the booty onto my truck. There names were ________ and ________. Dadburn it, I can't think of their names. Forum, help! :dizzy:

You cant forget TomTrees' short, but yet effective, remarks from the boss' chair.

With a normal semi trailer 53' long, call it 8' wide and about 6 ' tall. That is @20 cord......I would call that well over 25 cord:dizzy: and that is if the trailer is 53' plus the over hang:jawdrop:

Dats alot of wood!!

Nope, if I had taught him how to drive that thing he would have picked up truck and all and dumped the whole works on the woodpile.gotta get my spare parts from somewhere...:cheers:

Silent Cal

Back in 1928, a man supposedly bet his friend $100 that he couldn't get Calvin Coolidge to say more than two words. The friend walked up to Coolidge, introduced himself, and said, "Mr. President, my friend bet me $100 that I could not get you to say more than two words. Could you please help me out?"

Silent Cal looked at him for a moment and then quietly said, "You lose."
:biggrinbounce2:

count me in! ill soon have the license to drive the truck! the loader just needs some patients and common sense. but if any of you are driving im doubling my coverage on the truck!!!!!

Latest posts

Back