Homelite 1130 on ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildman1024

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
If you see this saw DO NOT BID! I bid and won a few weeks ago then seller turned around and canceled auction said he didnt have it... WELL HE DOES!!!

Here is the link of the saw just listed
http://cgi.ebay.com/HOMELITE-36-BAR-MADE-IN-USA-RUNNING-SAW-XP1100_W0QQitemZ250527579936QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a549b7f20

Here is the link to the saw I won that the seller canceled the auction ot and said he didn't have the saw!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250498387418&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

THIS JERK IS A CROOK AND IM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!! Guys let him have it and get him banned from ebay

it's funny he told me after he sold it he needed to refund me cause he didn't own the saw. he listed it on ebay before the customer that owned it said yes to sell it to him...aka he didn't own it.

I left him bad feedback then and he replied to it stating it was only an incorrect listing. yea its called sellers remorse for listing that as a $75 BIN

I still want one of those so bad. ticks me off

Seller dure does look like he's up to no-good. Remember seeing that one also, a little over a month ago and I remember your post about it WM. He needs to get barred from selling for pulling this kinda stuff.

Dan

2 guys should bid it up unbelieveably high, then when he requests payment tell him you dont have the money. A little taste of his own medicine.

I reported him and sent him an email.

Have you asked him what his story is?

Everyone needs to report him. Only takes a minute and shows him there are people out there that don't like the way he doesn't business.

That sux wildman. I hope they get him. Anyhow, the first ad said it ran..well it kinda said it ran, said it was cold blooded. The second said it doesnt?? Wonder if he blew it up trying to run it??

it's funny he told me after he sold it he needed to refund me cause he didn't own the saw. he listed it on ebay before the customer that owned it said yes to sell it to him...aka he didn't own it.

I left him bad feedback then and he replied to it stating it was only an incorrect listing. yea its called sellers remorse for listing that as a $75 BIN

I still want one of those so bad.
ticks me off

i may be able to help you on that all i have todo is go look at the salvage yard

Just bumping this back up to the top for the guys that have not seen it yet.

Thanks for looking out for me calvin but unless the saw is a donation then I've been pretty much cut off for the rest of this year buying saws :cry:

I doubt its a different saw. Same pics same ad and same kinda saw...Please he is a FRAUDULENT SCAMMING CLOWN!

Oh Well I guess, Cant help but be mad and just hope he doesnt get any of you guys

I also dought its a different saw, sure looks like the same one. I was just stating what he said.

Back