Homelite 1130 on ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, been busy and fairly new to the arborsite. I have only posted one time and that was about the saw-kings Jonsereds 111s I bought from him. I hate to hear what happend about the ebay deal on the Homelite. I kind of feel bad for the wild man, but I purchased the saw apparently the second time around from the guy on Ebay. I received it and am currently working on it now. I have not started it yet. The flywheel crankcase side has a less than experienced weld, but overall just use and abuse from paint wear. The piston from the exhaust side looks really good and when rotating the flywheel by hand you can hear and see the gas and oil from the vacuum pressure. Still it is irrelevant until I start it. It is definately going to need a carb rebuild. I just thought I might post this. I by no means am defending the guy on Ebay and by no means posting this to aggravate anyone. Still working on the Jonsered 111S and this one as well as many others. I will see if I can finally upload some pics from the Jonsered 111S/Homelite XP 1100.

Hey guys, been busy and fairly new to the arborsite. I have only posted one time and that was about the saw-kings Jonsereds 111s I bought from him. I hate to hear what happend about the ebay deal on the Homelite. I kind of feel bad for the wild man, but I purchased the saw apparently the second time around from the guy on Ebay. I received it and am currently working on it now. I have not started it yet. The flywheel crankcase side has a less than experienced weld, but overall just use and abuse from paint wear. The piston from the exhaust side looks really good and when rotating the flywheel by hand you can hear and see the gas and oil from the vacuum pressure. Still it is irrelevant until I start it. It is definately going to need a carb rebuild. I just thought I might post this. I by no means am defending the guy on Ebay and by no means posting this to aggravate anyone. Still working on the Jonsered 111S and this one as well as many others. I will see if I can finally upload some pics from the Jonsered 111S/Homelite XP 1100.

Atleast you got what you paid for an didnt have to fight over it! Shame its got a weld...hope it runs good and have fun with it

Latest posts

Back