Homelite 1130 on ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked how he list it again, showing old item number and that i thought he didn't have the saw.

There's no doubt that is the same saw--paint loss is identical. But why in the world would he post your above question and his response on the listing for the whole world to investigate.

Chris B.

Before I get some bad rep. Let me add to my last post I wouldn't have caneled the first auction so it wouldn't have happened, but in his shoes I wouldn't have posted my question.

I doubt its a different saw. Same pics same ad and same kinda saw...Please he is a FRAUDULENT SCAMMING CLOWN!

Oh Well I guess, Cant help but be mad and just hope he doesnt get any of you guys

I think he changed the pictures.

I've questioned him as well. If it's a different saw, then it's still the same pic. of the saw you won. I was bidding on the SXL 925, that a member here bought and picked up in person from NY. Had I not seen it on here I wonder what would have happened, I was still high bidder on a saw he picked up:dizzy: Questioned seller, and the listing was ended. No explanation oh well.Hope this gets taken care of.

I've questioned him as well. If it's a different saw, then it's still the same pic. of the saw you won. I was bidding on the SXL 925, that a member here bought and picked up in person from NY. Had I not seen it on here I wonder what would have happened, I was still high bidder on a saw he picked up:dizzy: Questioned seller, and the listing was ended. No explanation oh well.Hope this gets taken care of.

I remember seeing the listing for the SXL-925 you speak of. I live in albany and almost tried to buy it myself...what a mess that would have been.

Before I get some bad rep. Let me add to my last post I wouldn't have caneled the first auction so it wouldn't have happened, but in his shoes I wouldn't have posted my question.

No "Bad Rep" deserved here. To answer your question I pulled out and just agreed to the cancel to get my $$$ back asap cause its hard to fight for a saw that supposedly does not exist. I also feared that if it did even show up it wasn't gonna be correct or it was gonna be all buster for spite. Unfortunately I think I was just better off getting the refund and being bitter now. LOL

No "Bad Rep" deserved here. To answer your question I pulled out and just agreed to the cancel to get my $$$ back asap cause its hard to fight for a saw that supposedly does not exist. I also feared that if it did even show up it wasn't gonna be correct or it was gonna be all buster for spite. Unfortunately I think I was just better off getting the refund and being bitter now. LOL

I would have done the same thing in your shoes.

Same Saw Pics

That is definately pics of the same exact saw. Looks like the low-life didn't like the results of the first auction and fixed the recoil and got it "running" Trying to eak out a few more $$.

I HATE thieves and I HATE weasels!!!

This joker fits both decriptions.

From my experience you're probably just as well off without it anyway. If the guy is this dishonest who knows what kind of mechanical shape the saw is really in? There will be another along in a while. Good luck:cheers:

I looked at the pictures and they are definately the same saw. That seller is for sure trying to do an ebay hose job. I hope ebay acts decisively on the matter for you.

i asked hime a question.

i am treemann01 on ebay.curious to see his answer.

that is the same damn saw.

in the future,don't buy from anyone with more than 1 negative feedback.

I think the real sad part is there are people out there that will sell their values for less than 300 dollars. That's what he's gotten over they orginal sale.

He knows what he did. Amazes me he can sleep at night. Guess money can justify any action to many people. Honesty, integrity... only if no money is involved. They don't say "money is the root of all evil" for nuthin.

Dan

Back