Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here it is, might need a little tuning, me and the saw, and I need a bigger piece of wood.[video=youtube;oKc5nD4A8pQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKc5nD4A8pQ[/video]

Saw sounds good Jim but I think you need a shorter bar on it though. Looks good with the long bar though but maybe a 36" may be more in its range.

A 36" roller nose would be more functional, and more likely to happen than me finding a 6 cube Homie that I could afford. Why, do you have one you want to send me?:glasses-cool:

I would do a swap bar for bar if you wanted. 36" would be better suited on there and that would be better on my 1130g where the 36" is now.

A 36" roller nose would be more functional, and more likely to happen than me finding a 6 cube Homie that I could afford. Why, do you have one you want to send me?:glasses-cool:

I would do a swap bar for bar if you wanted. 36" would be better suited on there and that would be better on my 1130g where the 36" is now.

Rats. Aaron wasn't quick enough. I would've suggested trading my 36" hardnose (plus a bit 'o' green) for that 46" roller nose for similar reasons. I think my 1130G would like that 46" bar. I'm on the correct side of the country too...:clap:

Sorry fellas but the bar is not for sale, because the second I get rid of it a big 6+ cube homie will fall in my lap. Murphy is a be och.

finally got it Been There Done That. Sorry had a Homer moment.

That one's much older than the internet and text messaging. I had a buddy who used to wear a t-shirt with "BTDT" on it in the '80s.

My BTDT moment (in relation to your fear of Murphy dropping a 6ci Homelite gear drive in your lap after you sell/trade that 46" RN) happened last fall. I had a Homelite 900-series piston in my 'watch list' on feebay (for several weeks), but hadn't "bought it now" because I didn't have a saw that needed it.

A 900D (which needed a piston) suddenly and unexpectedly came available to me. Went back to feebay to "buy it now"..........................and somebody had just "bought it just before now".........a few hours before. Rats.......:laugh:

that one's much older than the internet and text messaging. I had a buddy who used to wear a t-shirt with "btdt" on it in the '80s.

My btdt moment (in relation to your fear of murphy dropping a 6ci homelite gear drive in your lap after you sell/trade that 46" rn) happened last fall. I had a homelite 900-series piston in my 'watch list' on feebay (for several weeks), but hadn't "bought it now" because i didn't have a saw that needed it.

A 900d (which needed a piston) suddenly and unexpectedly came available to me. Went back to feebay to "buy it now"..........................and somebody had just "bought it just before now".........a few hours before. Rats.......:laugh:

you want bread....3 dollar

no soup for you!

Classic 200

Do think there is supposed to be any kind of sealant on the muffler to engine mating? The muffler engages on the engine in a recess but the screen is folded over that little boss on the muffler so it certainly isn't making a clean, tight connection.

Do think there is supposed to be any kind of sealant on the muffler to engine mating? The muffler engages on the engine in a recess but the screen is folded over that little boss on the muffler so it certainly isn't making a clean, tight connection.

no sealant just a heat gasket

Homelite Manuals

Got a couple more manuals scanned. Click the link in my signature if you're interested.

Homelite-ShopManual4thEdition.jpg

Homelite-OwnersManualXL-12SXLAO.jpg

Homelite Oil Valve

Interesting instructions and info that came with the oil valve for the Classic 200. Thought I would immortalize it.

Latest posts

Back