How thick are your orange and white goggles?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you?

• Total voters
in other words.....

shut up cuz the USA has the cheapest new saws in the world! You guys get em for less even when our dollar is worth more. You get em for half the price than Australia. You get made in Germany saws for less than they are sold in Germany and you get made in Sweden saws for less than they sell for there too.

So zip it!

How good a deal it is, is relavent only to where you buy your saws. If a saw is not a good deal where I live, it doesn't matter how much more it costs somewhere else.

in other words.....

shut up cuz the USA has the cheapest new saws in the world! You guys get em for less even when our dollar is worth more. You get em for half the price than Australia. You get made in Germany saws for less than they are sold in Germany and you get made in Sweden saws for less than they sell for there too.

So zip it!

Am afraid if something isn't done quick in just a year or so that will all change.
As the US dollar won't be worth the paper it's printed on :(

TT

in other words.....

So zip it!

ha ha ha, aint that the truth!

Hey 2000, I knew I could count on you:greenchainsaw:

LOL, all you did was create a Stihl bashing thread. So don't let me hear ya jump on someone else again for doing the same.;)

I'd imagine all the husky heads casted their vote, just to add to the hate. It is cut, dry and simple. You got to pay to play. Some of you would roll over and die if you knew what I had invested in a 026.:laugh:

If how thick your goggles are is determined how much you "invested" in building a Stihl saw, then mine are pretty thick. Remember the 084 I built from scratch with mostly NOS parts? Those goggles are sooooooooooooooooooo thick, lol......................... The only difference in me, is that I don't wear them with blinders on the sides:greenchainsaw:

Now what gives you the idea this is a Stihl bashing thread? How do you know I don't have my mile thick creamsickle goggles on?:cheers:

You want to try one just like me. Good thing is, since it is a Stihl, there won't be any problems selling it if needed. Mine won't stay stock for long anyway.:cheers:

I think you will find the new husky models will be right in line with Stihls prices. What ya going to buy then???

Brad, are you bored? :greenchainsaw:

Nope I would not pay that. Not when I (and most of us here) can buy anything from an 026 to an 066 and rebuild it and know what we have in it for a lot less.

Hell, I have 500 in the 066 I built 2 months ago and the engine is NEW. I like the new saw feel as much as anyone, but 550 for a 50cc saw? Sorry man, cant do that, and I work for a Stihl dealer.

Latest posts

Back