Hunter Killed By "Old Growth"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trolls? Guess there are many definitions. I had Troll Dolls in grade school. Their hair was more fun to play with than Barbie's. It was long and braidable and even good to make into the popular Beehive style. Barbie came with preset hair. Then, I learned that trolls are people from the lower part of Michigan who cross a bridge to get to the U.P.
The yoopers also call them fudgies because they buy a lot of fudge.

I think the rifle season is over here. We have so many seasons, I can't keep track.

Yoopers and trolls.... interesting. My mom was born on the UP, where my grandfather was a dentist. He and my grandmother were from the glove. They moved up to the boot. I guess they were trolls? I had trolls when I was a kid. They were very popular around here. My niece still has several of them, including a huge orange hair Halloween one. Hunting season is still on for game birds here. Elk and deer season is over in my district. Bear and cougar season is open through the end of the year.

Latest posts

Back