I just cut myself with my 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many trolls have been around lately. Any guesses as to who is behind them ?????
Originally I Thought that it was Rocky. He seemed tired of all the B.S. that has been going on around here and it might have been his way of making a piont. But, I think that Rocky is the type of person that would rather find something better to do than p!ss us off.

Then, I thought it could be BJ. Due to the fact that he wanted to stir stuff up awhile ago and could just be playing around. But, as with Rocky, I'd believe he has better things to do.

As for Trees, These people spell alot better than he ever could.

So, now I think that it might be one of the curators of the buzzz. Trying to get us off of this site.*

Nonetheless, they (trolls) are becoming a nuisance around here. And I declare it's Troll Hunting Season.:D

*Before anyone gets upset, that was a joke. I meet with both of them in Detroit and they are just good, down to earth people.

We all need a treehouse to escape to...
aaf_shifty.gif

Sick

I'm for giving sick adam some well deserved time off to get over his sickness. Garbage in = garbage out, time to take him out. I'm not for Dumbing down this site to fit his senseless blathering in.:angry:

If the first three of the four groupings in the IP address match, that's usually close enough.

Glen

Re: No troll here

Originally posted by Darin
Sorry guys,

No troll here. I checked the IP and it checks out. I will keep an eye on the situation though.
I could post with 4 different IP addresses in a day. And I have! A troll is a personality and attitude, not an IP pattern. :p

I could post with 4 different IP addresses in a day. And I have! A troll is a personality and attitude, not an IP pattern.

That is true. Many users log on with many IPs. However, usually the first 3 sets of numbers are similar if not the same. I match trolls by using these numbers. None of Adam Lucas' numbers matched anyone else's IPs. I had to let him have a chance. He blew it. Thanks for understanding where I'm coming from.

Anyone know the name of the website that has a video of the Predator and a Speedline in action?

Predator HotSaw?

Here is a Speedline Drawing by Dave Spenscer posted at TB. It is very good at showing speedline, animation skills; but also smooth transitions between rigs.

Sometimes the best way is not the best way for each individual event, but how you can hook them together sequentially to get the job done.

ty guys, I'm headed over to Vermeer to get some new equipment tomarrow, any suggestions on what all I should be looking into buying?
I'm thinking of getting caribiners but don't really know all the most efficient ways of using them. Any idea where I could find out what they are all about?
Also how many caribiners and what type should I get?

thanks much

Latest posts

Back