I need to buy a saw to cut some wood.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Women drivers! :)

I got one with low milage I can sell you cheap that should keep you out of trouble.

DSCF2619.jpg

That should buff right out, be good as new after a nice coat of wax.

I would recommend one of these..... then you can shoot the sum-btch hanging from the balcony that was doing your wife. :cheers:
arrowheadpioneer

Also, don't forget to pick up a new set of Muffler-Bearings to go with the saw you get. This is the most important part!

Please

Please on whatever saw you get, make sure your "blade" is on correctly, not upside down, when a "blade" is upside down it just wont cut right!!!!

:cheers:

Well I went down to Home Deep Blow, and got myself a MErkita 6401 now I got it running on nitrous from my drag bike.

Finally, you wouldn't be complete without a few quarts of Signal Fluid. It just won't run right!

Now you guys may not believe this, but I used to drink...a lot!!! Old Muffler Bearing's handle/name got me thinking about something me and one of my buds pulled a couple of decades ago.

We had run out of beer and money but we knew our women had some stashed. Well we told them that Walker's (my drinkin buddy) truck was messing up. We told them we had to have it fixed to get to work in the morning. We knew where to get the part, but needed 20.00 for it.

They said bull####, you can't even get a part this time of night. We told them that the part we needed you couldn't get at a parts store...we would have to go over to Deer Lodge at this guys place that dealt in this particular truck. The part we needed was a muffler bearing that was no longer available, and we would be gone for hours.

Was this wrong?

Now you guys may not believe this, but I used to drink...a lot!!! Old Muffler Bearing's handle/name got me thinking about something me and one of my buds pulled a couple of decades ago.

We had run out of beer and money but we knew our women had some stashed. Well we told them that Walker's (my drinkin buddy) truck was messing up. We told them we had to have it fixed to get to work in the morning. We knew where to get the part, but needed 20.00 for it.

They said bull####, you can't even get a part this time of night. We told them that the part we needed you couldn't get at a parts store...we would have to go over to Deer Lodge at this guys place that dealt in this particular truck. The part we needed was a muffler bearing that was no longer available, and we would be gone for hours.

Was this wrong?

Yes it was, but if beer is wrong- i don't wanna be right.

Back