I pulled the trigger today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been looking at Husqvarna saws seriously for about a year now but have met with a slight resistance from the budget office. Yesterday we were at the local Agway to pick up a few end of season things for the garden and I just happened to be over looking at the Husky saws while my dearest was picking up stuff. While I was playing around with the 357xp I noticed my wife coming down the isle. Gulp busted I was supposed to be helping her and I had somehow disappeared. But she new exactly where to find me. (I am predictable). I put the saw back in the rack and went to go do what I had come there for. When out of the blue my wife says " Why did you put it back on the rack? I thought you were going to buy it." Well I am a bit slow but even I know when to jump so as of yesterday I now have a 357xp added to the collection of dangerous toys. I even got to bring it in the house for a photo but was told that was the last time it was to ever come into the living room. Last night I took her out to dinner. She thinks it was to show my appreciation for all of the love and caring she gives me but we all know it was to celebrate the new saw. I took it out in the rain today because I just couldn't let it sit in the garage all week without being able to use it. What a great saw. It was a pleasure to cut with and I knocked out a trailer full in short order. The rain finally made it too slick and cold to work so packed my now used saw up and went on back to the house. I thought about getting out the detailing brushes and some car wax but that might have been overkill.

attachment.php

attachment.php

lol congrats! my wife went out of town once and return early,the saw was on the dinning room table almost put back together:jawdrop:

I had to bring my wife in to show her your post. Last week I bought a new Stihl 290. When I brought it in the house to introduce her to the newest member of the family, she thought I was a goon. Seeing your photos of your new saw on the coffee table let me know I am not alone....

Congrats on the saw but aren't you suspicous that she is using this for leverage and is now going to make an announcement that its time to remodel the kitchen, or the in-plaws are coming to visit for a month, or something along those lines? :)

That a boy , always nice when the wife okays the purchase. I wil giva ya a rep for a shine new saw. Now go get that wax and shine it up real nice:hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

Congrats on the new arrival. Perhaps you would have had it sooner if you had first taken the wife out to dinner and THEN went shopping.

lol congrats! my wife went out of town once and return early,the saw was on the dinning room table almost put back together:jawdrop:

There's got to be more to this story. LOL

There is. 2 days later he was on the operating table, almost put back together.

Congrats on the saw but aren't you suspicous that she is using this for leverage and is now going to make an announcement that its time to remodel the kitchen, or the in-laws are coming to visit

You should see all the things I've been able to get away with since I gave in to my wife wanting a baby !!! Unfortunate part is that every time i have to keep faking orgasms. I figure I'll end up having to plant the seed for real after I get my new 395XP and a logging winch for the tractor. :cheers:

You should see all the things I've been able to get away with since I gave in to my wife wanting a baby !!! Unfortunate part is that every time i have to keep faking orgasms. I figure I'll end up having to plant the seed for real after I get my new 395XP and a logging winch for the tractor. :cheers:

Maybe you could slip fertility drugs in her drinks, think of the stuff you could get if she had triplets :greenchainsaw:

Maybe you could slip fertility drugs in her drinks, think of the stuff you could get if she had triplets :greenchainsaw:

Somehow I'd have to be able to guarantee that waaaaaaaaay in advance. Thats kinda the problem....... once she has the bun in the oven, I'm not getting ANYTHING for myself for 18 or so years. :cry::cry:

Somehow I'd have to be able to guarantee that waaaaaaaaay in advance. Thats kinda the problem....... once she has the bun in the oven, I'm not getting ANYTHING for myself for 18 or so years. :cry::cry:

ehhh its not that bad buddy. close but not quite:cheers:

My suggestion is that you sneak off and and get snipped before you plant the seed. That way you can say that your doing your best and still hit her up for more toys. This makes perfect sense because once the bundle of joy shows up all of the toys will go to it. Not that I am complaining. My two boys are great. I just wish I could sell them for as much as I have into them.

Latest posts

Back