I'm absolutely sick!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how it works in the US but in the UK
1. you would never convince a police officer to attend
2. if he did you have just outright accused someone of doing something you have no real proof for... infront of a police officer
3.probably get done for slander and/or wasting police time

This aint England.................
around here it takes votes to get elected..................

In general, yes. Most that live in trailer parks are so... unless they're more like a travel trailer park, like my grandpa down in Texas.

Yep, I agree,,, but, not all them are. I've done some work in some nice trailer parks. I also know were a few are that I wouldn't step foot in. More of the later than the former for sure.

how about you explain how these 2 phrases are related to this topic

This aint England.................
around here it takes votes to get elected..................

JDNicol was explaining how it would go down around where he lives. and i know around here (wher i live) it's the same way.
i also know a few counties and and cities in the states that if you go and accuse somebody of something they either didn't do or you have no proof, and you waste the time of an officer, you'll be the one on the hook.
so again, what does your little remark mean? sounds like your trying to insult somebody in another country by comparing it to yours.

Yep, I agree,,, but, not all them are. I've done some work in some nice trailer parks. I also know were a few are that I wouldn't step foot in. More of the later than the former for sure.

my grandparents lived in a really nice 'retirement' trailer park for 15-16years in rockland. you could tell the people there had nothing but pride in there comunity by the way they took care of their property.
you can see the ones you want to avoid form a mile away.

how about you explain how these 2 phrases are related to this topic

JDNicol was explaining how it would go down around where he lives. and i know around here (wher i live) it's the same way.
i also know a few counties and and cities in the states that if you go and accuse somebody of something they either didn't do or you have no proof, and you waste the time of an officer, you'll be the one on the hook.
so again, what does your little remark mean? sounds like your trying to insult somebody in another country by comparing it to yours.

Yes. I understand that. take it how you will. Thats how it works here. The police will work with ya. If it dosent work that way where you live Im sorry. He was talking about the UK when the UK has nothing to do with this...................

my grandparents lived in a really nice 'retirement' trailer park for 15-16years in rockland. you could tell the people there had nothing but pride in there comunity by the way they took care of their property.
you can see the ones you want to avoid form a mile away.

Yep, Thats what I'm saying,,, can't cast judgement cause someone lives in a trailer park. If you know the trailer park, well that could be a different story.

I've got a couple buddies who are county sheriff deputies. You're pretty much spot on in that you're not going to get any help from law enforcement...

You've got three strikes against ya:
1. You left the saw sitting in a yard.
2. You have no proof it was stolen.
3. You have no proof that this person has it.

The best chance you have of getting the saw back is to be up front and honest with this guy. Tell him there's a REWARD for the return of the saw.

Beyond that you are out of legal options to get the saw back.

We had an expensive riding lawn mower stolen from the shed at our flying field years ago. We knew who took it but had no proof, so the cops couldn't help us.

Remember, INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Even if this guy is guilty as the day is long, we can't throw that principle out the window because it just might come in handy for you some day.

Latest posts

Back