I'm absolutely sick!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats cool. i guess it pays to keep searching. i hope you cut his trailer in half with it before you left lol. no but seriously i hope you did!!!!!!!!

Still wiping the blood off of it huh?...LOL....where did ya bury him?...hahahahah LMFAO!! haha jokin jokin..lol:hmm3grin2orange:....im just stating what i would be doing..lol

I have been following this Brad and did not comment as I really had nothing to add but now............I am thrilled you got the saw back.

Waiting to here the rest of the story:clap:

It's still best to keep things out of sight of potential thieves. Just read in the paper today about a boy who got a bike for his birthday and kept it on his front porch in town. When the weather was finally nice enough to ride it he went to the front porch and it was gone. The cops found the thief some time later due to a dedicated policeman but this is the exception rather than the rule, I would think.

Glad you got it back Brad. With 23 viewers, and pages in the double-digits, if you blow-up a saw on the way home I think you could set a record in thread length. LOL

WE GOT IT and are heading home with it now.

bincoulars1.53175851.jpg

+

brain2.jpg

=

gavel.bmp

Back