I'm absolutely sick!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guido, stay on topic... there is a thread for that...

Actually it was on topic, but you elected not to take the time to read the prior posts in order to see that it was germane. To wit, post 186:

great read !!

but, brad, seriously, god is the one who made the guy steal the saw in the first place, right ??

If you had reviewed the entirety of the thread, you would also have seen that Nik commented on the above comment in post 188.

In addition, the following was posted in thread 193:

I believe God had His hand on you tonight.

Your efforts to discredit me have only served to illustrate the shallowness of your contributions here. In the future, you may be better served to thoroughly read ALL the content prior to commenting on what others have posted. As I stated previously, it was solely the hard work and determination that Brad put into locating the saw that resulted in its return.

I think I hear a chick car calling....

1991_volkswagen_cabriolet_2_dr_std_convertible-pic-27938.jpeg

In my opinion you need to press charges either way. I think you got really lucky and everything fell together. If you dont press charges he gets off scott free and will be snatch saws somewhere else tomorrow. If it was a young kid or something i could see you handeling this differently.

Do not quote...

Actually it was on topic, but you elected not to take the time to read the prior posts in order to see that it was germane. To wit, post 186:
If you had reviewed the entirety of the thread, you would also have seen that Nik commented on the above comment in post 188.
In addition, the following was posted in thread 193:
Your efforts to discredit me have only served to illustrate the shallowness of your contributions here. In the future, you may be better served to thoroughly read ALL the content prior to commenting on what others have posted. As I stated previously, it was solely the hard work and determination that Brad put into locating the saw that resulted in its return.
I think I hear a chick car calling....
1991_volkswagen_cabriolet_2_dr_std_convertible-pic-27938.jpeg

Shallowness of my contributions? WTF? You obviously have issues.

I try to be of help and have drastically reduced the # of threads derailed by me, not including this one. You derailed it... I got right back on the topic after stating in my post with your post quoted... you are the one who came back fighting thinking I was only talking about you... it really was directed at all posters...

I could've typed for an hour with reasons and logical thinking of how God had been watching over Brad and his dad. But I didn't...

If you have a problem with me and my posts, go piss up a rope and keep your mouth shut about it.

BTW, I am working on the Cabby today... interior work. Last weekend, I pulled the front seats out and swapped the ones from the parts Cabby in... the driver's seat from the parts Cabby was all bent up, but the seat cover was usable, so I took the old one off of the good seat frame from my Cabby and put the good cover on. I might even get around to swapping the door panels and the mirrors. While I'm at that, I'll put the good speakers from the parts Cabby in too. You don't like that, well, fine.

Back on topic... permanently... no members are to ramble about off-topic ****...

Brad, did you get a good night's sleep over this interesting story and the recovery of the saw? :) Can't wait to see the vid of you and your pops cutting up some trees. :cheers:

So happy for you and your dad. Glad everything worked out.

Ditto on firing the whole crew. Thieves make my skin crawl. It would be a big hit on the reputation of his business if it gets out that someone on his crew stole or let someone else do it.

I recently had to start locking my garage. The fact that I have to unlock it every time I go in it is a foreign concept to me. I'm just glad to have been lucky so far. I grew up leaving the house unlocked and keys in the car and those days are gone, even here.

Shallowness of my contributions? WTF? You obviously have issues.

I think your posts could best be described as "cheerleading", responding to many but not having the knowledge or experience to really describe the issue at hand.

I try to be of help and have drastically reduced the # of threads derailed by me, not including this one. You derailed it...

I never derailed it, only indicated that the prior posts claiming that it was all the work of God were bunk....

If you have a problem with me and my posts, go piss up a rope and keep your mouth shut about it.

I wonder if your parents are aware that this is how you relate to your elders? For the most part I try to ignore that you are an 18 year old kid who is trying to impress the world with how tough he is.

BTW, I am working on the Cabby today... interior work. Last weekend, I pulled the front seats out and swapped the ones from the parts Cabby in... the driver's seat from the parts Cabby was all bent up, but the seat cover was usable, so I took the old one off of the good seat frame from my Cabby and put the good cover on. I might even get around to swapping the door panels and the mirrors. While I'm at that, I'll put the good speakers from the parts Cabby in too. You don't like that, well, fine.

Congratulations.

Can't wait to see the vid of you and your pops cutting up some trees. :cheers:

Actually, my father passed away 29 years ago this month. Maybe you can relay a message through your God that I was thinking of him.

C'mon guys seriously, just drop it. You're ruining the good ending to this story. If Brad feels his faith had a hand in the returning of his father's saw, then by george he's entitled to that. It's disappointing that that was even brought up in the first place.

I'm fixing to sign off for the night. I just wanted to thank you guys for listening to me ramble. Thanks for the encouragement and kind words. Buenas noches.

You are very,VERY.....no make that EXTREMELY fortunate!!!
If that INNOCENT (no involvement...if I read the story right) crew chief hadn't left that business card with your neighbor...the saw would most likely have been gone forever...
VERY lucky and fortunately a great coincidence for you !!!!!
Ya must be livin' right!!!! ;)
:cheers:
J2F

Last edited:
I'm just laughing thinking about how Brad is probably snoring up a storm right now following that major-league adrenaline letdown. He's been all wound up planning what to do for how long now? This is gonna be one deep sleep--here's wishing you lots of pleasant dreams about this happy ending!

Olyeller

Brad, did you get a good night's sleep over this interesting story and the recovery of the saw? :) Can't wait to see the vid of you and your pops cutting up some trees. :cheers:
Actually I woke up this morning running a fever with a bad sore throat, lol. So I've been in bed all day:msp_angry:

Been hangin' out with C-Town 13 have ya?? :D :laugh:
Oh no. Look what I've done now. Now I'm the one associating myself with the wrong crown:clap:

Oh well...

Sorry to hear about the sore throat and fever--that's the negative version of adrenaline letdown! But I understand that deeply inhaling two-stroke exhaust at 50:1 mix will clear up that malady in no time.

Or just enjoy a quiet Sunday; you surely have earned it.

Olyeller

Sorry to hear about the sore throat and fever--that's the negative version of adrenaline letdown! But I understand that deeply inhaling two-stroke exhaust at 50:1 mix will clear up that malady in no time.

Or just enjoy a quiet Sunday; you surely have earned it.

Olyeller

Dude R U kidding,,, Hes been woods ported with a Pop Up and a tri-ported MM has to run race fuel and Klotz R50 Techni Plate-1 @ 32:1!!!:laugh:

Thats hell to get sick after something like this.

I had been sick for a few days, just feeling better today.

Brad, I would just kinda keep an eye out on my stuff and maybe throw a ballbat in the floorboard for awhile. If these idiots do get fired, they might get to thinking, hell with this guy, he cost us our job. Some idiots like to start trouble, just a heads up.

Thats hell to get sick after something like this.

I had been sick for a few days, just feeling better today.

Brad, I would just kinda keep an eye out on my stuff and maybe throw a ballbat in the floorboard for awhile. If these idiots do get fired, they might get to thinking, hell with this guy, he cost us our job. Some idiots like to start trouble, just a heads up.

If they knew Brad as well as I do, they would know that would make a "Bad day in Mudville" for them.
They would be wise to crawl back under the porch and lick their...................................................wounds.
The next wounds might not heal as quickly.....or at all!!!;)

Mike

If they knew Brad as well as I do, they would know that would make a "Bad day in Mudville" for them.
They would be wise to crawl back under the porch and lick their...................................................wounds.
The next wounds might not heal as quickly.....or at all!!!;)

Mike

You mean wounds with small entry points and large exits:)

Back