Impact wrenchs are no no for chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Can you beleive that, he ripped the entire handle off. Ripped the intake boot in half, busted the switch wires and destroyed the bottom mount. I'm still scratching my head at why he did that when all it needed was a top mount, a 10 minute job...

Yup, I can beleive it. Ask the feller if he is related to Woodie or Booker, that wood explain alot.

Not all customers are bad, some are GREAT

I luvs me tipping customers. Treat em right and they return the favor as this one did just a minute ago. This is not a DON'T but a DO, yes Do,haha

attachment.php

Man that looks good!!!! It's always nice to have customers think like that. I wished they all did. A small ''thank you'' will go along ways :). I'm sure you'll remember it the next time he comes in and needs something small done.

Last edited:
It's always nice to have customers think like that. I wished they all did. A small ''thank you'' will go along ways :). I sure you'll remember it the next time he comes in and needs something small done.

You got that right, he's on my good side for sure. I hope he never crosses me, I'll miss these free meals,LOL

Seriously I got alot, I mean alot of great people that come in the shop. The good outweigh the bad by a huge margin. I try to look for the good in folks and not judge anyone. Most people are good people. The few bad you just gotta overlook and try to work with them or run em off.

Here's a good one

Anyone who has ever worked in a Stihl shop can spot this right away and know exactly what it is, where it came from and the problem it causes. $1000.00 says Lakeside will know right away what this is,where it came from and the problems it has cause and the replacement for it. Can any of you match the great Lakeside?, what is this?

attachment.php

I got it...

It's the electric start assist wiring harness for a Stihl 180!

Hahaha, no. That wire was such a common problem on the machine its on most guys that knew it would go right to it and solve the starting problem in less than 5 minutes. Trust me its a very well know wire. Lakeside will spot it right off the bat.

I'll give ya one clue, its on a machine that was the top selling machine of its type in the world and it makes alot of dust. The machine is no longer in Stihl production but that f-ing wire will be remembered for a long long time..

Last edited:
Hahaha, no. That wire was such a common problem on the machine its on most guys that knew it would go right to it and solve the starting problem in less than 5 minutes. Trust me its a very well know wire. Lakeside will spot it right off the bat.

I'll give ya one clue, its on a machine that was the top selling machine of its type of in the world and it makes alot of dust. The machine is no longer in Stihl production but that f-ing wire will be remembered for a long long time..

Demo/cutoff saw?

Anyone who has ever worked in a Stihl shop can spot this right away and know exactly what it is, where it came from and the problem it causes. $1000.00 says Lakeside will know right away what this is,where it came from and the problems it has cause and the replacement for it. Can any of you match the great Lakeside?, what is this?

attachment.php

TS400 kill switch wire ....

Latest posts

Back