Inquiry from Mrs. Claus

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got work tunes? Noise canceling hearing protection with built in tunes. Basic models from about $35 (3m) to around $200 (Tough Sounds) with all the blue tooth connectivity and rechargeable lithium power source.

Most models only provide about 25db reduction levels. I'd like a bit more around ported saws. But a lot better than not wearing protection at all.

Dude just get the saw on the Christmas list will you!
I'm still recovering from the 555, 2260, and 661. I've also got money in a 372 and 460 that I bought to resell. I'll sell the 2260 when I get the EL48 module programmed and installed. Until then, I have too much tied up in temporary investments. If my dealer agrees to a dealer cost 241, I'll probably give in, lol. I'm waiting on a check to go get a 201, 441, and 661, all for the same customer. I figured that a $3K purchase just before Christmas might help swing the deal:dancing:

I'm still recovering from the 555, 2260, and 661. I've also got money in a 372 and 460 that I bought to resell. I'll sell the 2260 when I get the EL48 module programmed and installed. Until then, I have too much tied up in temporary investments. If my dealer agrees to a dealer cost 241, I'll probably give in, lol. I'm waiting on a check to go get a 201, 441, and 661, all for the same customer. I figured that a $3K purchase just before Christmas might help swing the deal:dancing:
I sure would put forth this proposition.

Off "half topic" but just what is Mrs. Claus expecting this Christmas? LOL

I sure like my 241. Yes a bit pricey but Stihl is getting to the point that you can't buy any Pro Saw under 5 bills.

And it's a saw that will keep on giving for many years to come. Perfect for when you actually need a lightweight saw because of your age. :) Fill your stocking, go for it!

Latest posts

Back